Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHO YOU ARE:
We are looking for a Chief of Staff (COS) and Head of Business Practices reporting to the CMO. The COS will help lead us to scale by putting together a framework for strategy to execution, financial planning, scalable business practices, and helping jumpstart new/growth initiatives, by collaborating with functions across the business. As a critical thinker and catalyst for change management, the COS will be responsible for landing key strategic initiatives, keeping the team focused & executing on business priorities. You will also collaborate across the business to ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution.
- Reporting into the CMO, you will be a strategic partner and responsible for maintaining the operational rhythm of the business, including OKRs and annual planning
- Plan and manage the strategy and planning cycles for the CMO org, aligning with finance and other relevant parts of the business
- Set standard for global business practices including overall operating rhythm, process development, systems, and supporting teams with execution
- Identify opportunities and gaps in the business and propose/own special projects that will need to be created
- Partner with the marketing leadership team to uncover strengths and challenges (business/growth opportunities, org design, operations, systems etc.) and help them become more effective
- Become a Braze expert and act as a trusted counsel to the CMO and other leaders. Act as the CMO’s proxy as and when needed
- Get a deep understanding of the operating metrics of the business to identify and propose new initiatives/areas of investments
- Build strong partnerships and strategic alignment with executive leaders and key cross-functional stakeholders
- Drive/oversee cross-functional projects/initiatives from development through to execution
- Manage the agenda for CMO leadership meetings, prioritizing key initiative discussions and decision making. Support with executive and internal communications
- 12+ years of experience in a marketing, Go-to-market, business planning/ strategy/ operations related roles at a SaaS company
- Previous Chief Of Staff or business practices experience
- Proven experience in strategic thinking, organizational agility, and cross-team collaboration
- Passionate about driving operational excellence, with experience in planning, creating, and managing budgets
- Ability to navigate and network and lead by influence across departments to build consensus around critical initiatives
- Experience coordinating, directing and guiding the work of teams within a high growth organization
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial mentality with experience working on complex, ambiguous projects across multiple teams. Creative approach to new ideas, experimentation with new initiatives that could fuel growth
- Data drive and measurable outcomes driven approach to work and initiatives
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.