The Global Experience Design Consumer Services team is seeking a talented individual to serve as a strategist, trusted advisor and confidant to the head of GxD. You will work side-by-side with both him and his leadership team in driving design strategy, governance, strategic alignment, and integration of activities across all organizational functions.
This is a senior leadership role. This is a unique opportunity to work at the most senior levels of design, and build/extend your network and prepare you to represent the interests of HP experience and design.
Your responsibilities will include and not be limited to the following areas:
- Drive the timely integration of initiatives, business planning processes, and other special requests
- Ensure consistent approach & content for staff discussions, focused on data, insights, recommendations and outcomes
- Clarifies strategic objectives, implications and responsibilities.
- Seamless integration with key partner agendas
- Lead key strategic initiatives
- Coordinate and deploy a comprehensive business yearly plan and scorecard
- Track strategic initiatives by monitoring progress towards goals and benchmarks, analyzing data, ensuring follow-through on the part of key players, and sustaining momentum to drive them.
- Professional communications to the organization on business strategy, showcases, social communications, keynotes, etc.
Executive Management Preparation And Representation
- Support the Global Heads in reviews successfully preparing best-in-class executive presentations and events (L1/CEO and other internal and external stakeholders). This will involve key messaging definition, storyboarding, communicating the needs and gathering the information, organizing it in a compelling way.
- Marketing or Engineer with great business and design understanding
- University degree with great technical basis and affinity
- Master’s degree highly desired.
- 10+ years of diverse professional experience in some of following roles: Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Consultancy, Project Management, Product Management, Category Management, Marketing or Operations.
- Significant experience in a multinational environment with complex organizations, working across the seams with a proven track record of negotiation and influence across all level of the organization.
Skills And Abilities
- Ability to take ownership and resolve issues in a wide range of business areas and functions.
- Storytelling and ability to communicate effectively - able to translate complex strategies, initiatives or messages into easy-to-understand cutting-edge presentations with the ability to present to Senior Executives (L1).
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Collaborative - create a culture of collaboration and promote deep partnerships between engineering, product management, regions, and functions. Be prepared to operate in highly-matrixed organization with partners across HP.
- Ability to design, organize and facilitate complex meetings and workshops
- Fast decision-maker, open-minded, flexible, engaging, resilient with a high level of personal integrity and energy.
Where legally permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated againstCOVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your first day of employment.
HP is an equal opportunity employer: https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c08129225
#LI - POST
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!