Yoni Circle is hiring a Chief of Staff to the CEO, to be the CEO’s right hand, support communication and efficiency within the leadership team, drive strategic business planning, and centralize operations and communication as we scale.
A bit about Yoni Circle:
Yoni Circle is a social app that heals and connects women through storytelling. We believe that listening to and telling stories from the heart in a safe environment allows us to connect more deeply to ourselves and others, ultimately allowing us to grow together. Our members span over 160 countries and 3,800 cities. Since the launch of our Beta in April 2020, we have grown into a global community with members in over 3,800 cities and 190 countries worldwide. We closed a $4M Seed round in June 2021 led by Northzone and have raised $5.3M total to date.
Read more about Yoni Circle and our CEO, Chloë Drimal (early Snap employee) in Forbes.
Right hand to the CEO:
- Partner closely with the CEO on business objectives and be the sounding board for key product priorities.
- Support execution of high priority admin tasks and always make sure things are done in a timely manner
Optimize communication and collaboration:
- Proactively escalate and resolve potential issues and make sure communication is bubbling up, down, and laterally in the most efficient way possible
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to understand and define highest priority problems and help solve them, ensuring everyone is focused on projects that will drive the most impact at all times.
- Streamline efficiency and communication between the leadership team
- Plan and create the agenda for all-company meetings with an emphasis on inspiring, connecting, and collaborating.
- Work closely with CEO to plan and create the agenda for leadership meetings to be as efficient as possible, take notes, and follow up with action items for the team.
Board meeting preparation and fundraising:
- Partner with CEO and leadership team on pitch planning and information gathering from various teams.
- Leverage analysis skills to help the team build a narrative for investor pitches and board meetings
- Nurture company culture — have a pulse on the vibe of the team, plan events like company retreats and other off-site events.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone connected to the product and mission of Yoni Circle!
- Track record of impact within a high-growth tech company
- Excellent organizational skills with examples of creating processes that have had high business impact
- Ability to anticipate needs of the organization and act without explicit direction
- High emotional intelligence and acute awareness of self and others
- Strong listener with ability to reflect deeply and quickly
- Ability to synthesize multiple perspectives while staying impartial
- Ability to easily build deep and trusting relationships with others (especially remote).
- Experience working closely and effectively with creatives
- Management experience
- Proficient in analyzing data and making strategic insights (comfortability with Amplitude and Data Studio is preferred, but not required)
- Ability to create crisp, visually appealing, and persuasive decks
This is a unique, ground floor opportunity to join a diverse and collaborative team that’s making a transformative impact on the social media industry and how we foster connection and healing. Yoni’s team cares deeply about company culture and community and nurtures an environment of creativity and self-empowerment. This role will offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, vision, and dental insurance and a complimentary One Medical membership, and meaningful room for growth within the company.
Interested? Reach out to Chloe at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short email on why you are applying. Due to limited resources, we will only respond if interested, but we deeply appreciate all applications!
Yoni Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You can check out more on our company at www.yonicircle.com. And we hope you download the Yoni Circle app and try us out so you have a better understanding of what we are creating and who we are.