As the Chief of Staff at Bold Charter School, you will be part of a mission-driven and outcomes-oriented organization focused on building world-class schools. You will work closely with the Executive Director to implement the organization’s priorities, driving progress in a student-centered, data-driven environment. You will join a collaborative team of professionals who are relentless in their pursuit of educational excellence. You will receive regular coaching and feedback, and will have opportunities to grow into a transformative leader within the organization.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Working closely with leadership to implement organizational priorities, ensuring that both strategic vision and operational priorities are executed at high levels
- Leading cross-functional teams to achieve critical outcomes at both the school and organizational level
- Designing and implementing scalable systems that support the organization’s effective operation as it grows and expands its impact
- Designing structures that foster a transparent, outcomes-oriented culture across the organization
- Contributing to a school environment that is joyful, engaging, and rigorous, and in which students love learning
- Modeling Bold’s core values and building a positive student and team culture across the school
- Demonstrating a mission-first mindset to ensure all decisions and actions are rooted in ensuring that all students excel
Successful Candidates Should
- Be passionate about learning
- Have strategic leadership and project management experience with the ability to inspire, influence, and coach teams to high levels of performance
- Demonstrate an ability to multitask effectively and prioritize strategically, moving fluidly between high-level strategic thinking and operational details
- Have an ability to translate data into actionable insights that drive outcomes
- Be a person of high moral character and with well-developed emotional intelligence
- Have a keen eye for detail and proven experience developing, implementing, and maintaining organizational systems and policies
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to and alignment with the mission, beliefs, and values of Bold, and to going above and beyond the requirements of the job
- Have the ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic team environment where responsibility for student success is shared and owned by everyone
- Hold a commitment to solutions-based problem solving and previous experience of such
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree with an outstanding record of achievement and leadership; advanced degree preferred (JD, MPA, MBA, or other relevant degree)
The start date for this position is flexible.
Compensation is in the top 5% of salary rates of comparable positions across New York City charter schools, and includes a full benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bold Charter School is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
In alignment with NYC Department of Education policy, all Bold Charter School staff members are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to ensure the safety of our school community. Reasonable accommodations based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief are being considered in accordance with applicable law.