Chief of Staff
Colabra is the single source of truth for scientific data. Our mission is to increase the world’s scientific output.
Colabra is looking for a Chief of Staff to work closely with the CEO to support our go-to-market strategy and build strong industry relationships. This role is for someone with a keen understanding of the biopharma industry (or able to learn quickly) and ready to dive into the nitty-gritty of product development and client engagement.
There will be nothing you will be asked to do in this role that the CEO isn't already doing himself.
- Work directly with the CEO to define and execute go-to-market strategies.
- Engage with design partners to co-create solutions that can be scaled and generalized for the wider market.
- Spearhead outreach efforts by searching, supporting, and arranging events, conferences, and meet-ups with executive stakeholders.
- Embrace travel as a core part of the role, visiting cities to foster relationships and build a network of industry contacts.
- Founder mindset: hungry, hands-on, and able to learn quickly.
- An understanding of biopharma's dynamics and stakeholders.
- Confidence to interact with executives, investors, and advisors.
- An understanding of the bioinformatics industry is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A front-row seat in a leading-edge biotech company
- Opportunity to learn from top industry professionals.
- We will help you build the skillset and the network to be a founder; we'll teach you how to get investors, develop an MVP, and get customers.
If you're a strategic thinker with a passion for innovation in the scientific research industry, send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you're the perfect fit for Colabra to firstname.lastname@example.org.