Chief of Staff
A 9-time Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning, Digital.ai’s platform is designed to unify, secure, and generate predictive insights across the software lifecycle. Here at Digital.ai, we are dedicated to helping Global 5000 enterprises achieve their digital transformation goals. Digital.ai’s mission is to unlock endless digital possibilities by harmonizing the delivery of software. Our vision is to be THE enterprise platform for AI driven software development.
About the Role:
The Chief of Staff will report into the CEO of Digital.ai and be responsible being the central point of contact for execution and communication amongst the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and beyond. As a Chief of Staff you will play a pivotal role in providing strategic guidance and drive execution within the Digital.ai ELT while also interfacing with the Digital.ai Board of Directors. With a keen understanding of business dynamics and strong leadership skills, you will be instrumental in driving operational improvements, driving cross functional strategic initiatives, enhancing decision-making processes, and ultimately supporting the success of the company.
- Measure ELT and functional team performance: As a Chief of Staff you will handle the implementation and management of performance indicators for Digital.ai including corporate scorecards and hosting/executing Quarter Business Reviews across all core functions
- Oversee daily operations: Working with Department/Division leaders on project coordination and business administration, you will facilitate decision making, develop strategies and provide guidance .
- Prioritize tasks: You will team with the CEO limited to owning and executing against the annual corporate calendar including include Board Meetings, Monthly Operation Reviews, ELT In-person meetings, QBRs, Fall Planning and core events to name a few
- Problem-solving: As Chief of Staff, you wield decision-making power to identify employee issues and provide workable solutions, then communicate the pertinent details to the Executive team, who may follow up with additional direction/further action.
- Project assessment and facilitation: Whenever the CEO (and in some cases ELT members) execute a new initiative or special project (especially cross discipline), you will be involved in assessing and facilitating projects, especially those initiated by the CEO or ELT members, by understanding the associated risks, costs, success metrics and required work, and overseeing the project until completion.
- ELT and CEO Communications: As the Chief of Staff, your role will involve facilitating communication between the Digital.ai ELT members and other leaders in the company. This will include leading the weekly ELT meetings to record action items, tracking company productivity for executives and stakeholders, managing non-financial performance metrics, and communicating relevant information to department heads.
- Consultation: You will provide data analysis and metrics regarding the company's productivity to the executive team, and suggest strategic initiatives to improve workflow, teamwork, and budget management. You will also lead efforts to analyze current policies, propose improvements, and help implement them by staying updated on emerging issues and trends that may impact Digital.ai
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Masters (MBA) optional
- ~10 years in a similar Chief of Staff role progressing in a mix of technical complexity and enterprise architecture. Experience with a focus on technology is preferred but not entirely essential.
- Proven record of quickly understanding ELT business processes and stakeholder management in an international role.
- Extensive expertise in formulating organizational strategies and making bold decisions to propel the growth of the company
- Experience working with functional business leaders, identifying business objectives, and developing outcome-focused roadmaps
- Strong project management skills, Outstanding critical-thinking abilities combined with the capability to effectively analyze and resolve intricate business issues.
What We Offer:
- Unlimited PTO for US employees.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited access to continuous learning and professional development with TalentLMS
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, globally distributed team
Digital.ai is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, identity, gender expression, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental ability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, protected military or veteran status, and all other protected classifications. We welcome everyone and believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please advise us within your job application or cover letter.
In line with recent changes to State and Local Pay transparency laws, Digital.ai are committed to enforcing visibility of approximation of salary ranges for this role. The current base salary range for this specific job is estimated to be between $175,000 and $220,000. Please note that the final confirmed salary will be determined by several factors such as the vacancy location, the candidate's experience, skill set, licensure and certification, as well as our internal business requirements. In addition to this please note that the salary range for this position may vary in different geographic areas. Certain positions at Digital.ai might also be eligible for additional compensation in the form of bonuses, commissions or other employee benefits which are separate from the base salary and to be defined at offer stage.
FRAUD PREVENTION ALERT: please note that Digital.ai does not use third party recruiters. In our efforts to protect you against possible impersonation please check the email address or are contacted by an unfamiliar/third party requesting please reach our directly to Digital.ai.