REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.** **
In this role you’ll serve as Chief of Staff for the CTO – coordinating, managing, and driving the engagement model for CTO staff to ensure joint decision making, coordinated execution, and strong connection to company strategy and delivery. Your goal is to enable the core and extended Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) leadership team to operate at a higher level of performance.
Create and manage the lifecycle of strategic initiatives and goals that span the Office of the CTO
* Work with CTO staff to distill key strategic initiatives and goals
* Synthesize actionable plans and programs for these initiatives
* Operationalize the initiatives across the existing organization structure
* Track progress and deadlines of strategic initiatives and goals
Plan and manage the resource management needs of the Tech organization
* Manage the flow of personnel through recruiting, talent agencies, and 3rd party service partners
* HR related initiatives, on/off boarding
* Build and own relationships with strategic service partners
Facilitate successful implementation of the OCTO operating model
* Act as a sounding board to senior leadership on matters of strategy, team effectiveness, and operations
* Champion and drive efforts across the team to improve team effectiveness and alignment
* Provide an on-going feedback mechanism for operating effectiveness
* Work with business partners (HR, Finance, and Legal) to ensure consistent dialogue, issue resolution and business program implementation across organization
Manage communications on behalf of CTO, distilling and communicating key messages to extended team and collaborators across the company
Stand-in / proxy as necessary for CTO to represent Tech organization viewpoints in key meetings
Manage post M&A activities to ingest personnel and operations into existing teams and processes
Drive the tactical and strategic agendas for the CTO organization
* Coordinate work and activity that supports the quarterly and annual strategic cadence for the organization
* Provide Weekly Briefings for the CTO to identify issues that need prioritization and immediate action
* Ensure the CTO and leadership are aware of overall performance and issues across the organization
* Help lead and manage effective team meetings, including: defining agenda, facilitating meetings as needed, capture minutes and action items, and follow-ups as needed
Partner closely with other Chiefs of Staff to drive greater alignment of OCTO agenda to broader company agenda and cadence
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.