Oncue is a stress-free software and booking service that helps moving company owners to grow their business. We designed Oncue to help movers get off the phone so they can concentrate on other aspects of their moving company.
About the Role
Oncue is seeking a team member to take our company through the next phase of growth. This is a role that works closely across our executive team with a high degree of autonomy and ownership. You'll work with stakeholders across the organization to lay a foundation of analytical excellence to support critical company decisions. You’ll be working closely with the CEO and VP of Operations to identify new business opportunities and growth initiatives.
While this is a fast-paced environment and you'll be constantly challenged, you will be supported by engaged teammates who are invested in your future success at Oncue and beyond.
If you don't check all the boxes, please reach out. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences bring new perspectives to creating meaningful products.
In this role you will:
- Prepare board materials for investor presentations
- Maintain, develop and track company-wide KPIs
- Spearhead special company projects including researching new product lines, adjacent business opportunities, and executive hiring searches
- Create and develop decision-making frameworks for the company to make decisions based on data
- Manage all hands and agendas for company meetings
- Communicate findings clearly to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Build the source of truth for various internal consumers (including the whole company and the company’s leadership team), as the owner of critical analytical reporting and exploratory dashboards for the team.
- Follow and improve our processes for maintaining high-quality data and reporting.
- Represent the voice of the customer through the lens of data, surfacing and prioritizing opportunities to increase the value of subscriptions and product offerings.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners to translate data insights into decisions and action.
- Advise business partners on A/B test design and interpretation, up-leveling experimentation practices.
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership
- Bring your authentic self to work
- Experience creating decision frameworks to evaluate key business decisions
- Innate curiosity and hands-on approach with an attitude that no task is either too big or too small
- Openness to feedback and a willingness to learn and grow
- Working knowledge of tools including SQL (advanced preferred), Python, and Git
- Experience creating and maintaining reports and dashboards in BI tools & Excel (Looker, Tableau, Periscope, etc.) a plus Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 Years of work experience in consulting, investment banking, strategy, or analytics role at the high growth software business
- Experience working with an executive team and executive presence
- Ability to analyze data from a variety of sources
- Previous experience working in a startup or high growth environment with people with varying levels of technical aptitude
- Ability to work in a cross-functional setting
Oncue is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment. Oncue is currently hiring in Arizona, California, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Texas, and Virginia.