Chief of Staff
Learn moreLearn more
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 15, 2023
Learn moreLearn more
As our Chief of Staff in our Operations department you will have the opportunity to assist with the daily operations of a 300+ person organization.
- Identifying and helping solve core problems or opportunities within business processes.
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies.
- Working with leadership to deliver, monitor and communicate progress towards goals.
- Drive organization processes and agendas.
- Timely plan and prepare for key meetings.
- Partner with HR on workforce management topics.
- Drive and manage multiple complex projects.
- Previous experience as a Chief of Staff, Senior Business Management, or Executive role preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to influence executive leadership on complex business topics.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Able to manage a high degree of complexity and distill information into simple messages.
- Able to think both strategically at a global level as well as effectively developing key processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with leaders throughout the organization.
- Ability to work independently and deliver results when given high-level direction and prioritize tasks across multiple projects.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
What We Do For You
- Competitive pay.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO.
- Paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- Company-paid HMO medical insurance or low-cost upgrade to PPO options.
- Paid Life and AD&D insurance.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
- Great dental, vision, life, and other ancillary benefits.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
- Pet insurance option included with benefits.
Our client celebrates being an equal employment opportunity provider to all people in accordance with all applicable laws. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions throughout all terms of employment as well as the entire application process.
Strive for Excellence. Fight for Justice. Foster Unity.