Are you an “A” player looking to join a winning team? Are you a “no excuses” kind of person who craves responsibility? If you’re looking for a rewarding career challenge and you’re eager to take the next step in your professional development, stop whatever you’re doing and apply for this Chief of Staff position today. Because we’re looking for someone special. And we hire only the best.
Are you an experienced business professional with proven organizational skills eager to join a great team that’s building the next generation of our industry leading barcode, forms, RFID, and RTLS IoT software products?
Interested? Read on.
CYBRA is a supportive, creative, swing-for-the-fences kind of environment where employees are rewarded, treasured, and encouraged to grow. In fact, our employee retention rate is sky high. CYBRA’s average employee tenure is 13.4 years.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Business meetings
- Ensure that CEO is prepared for every event on the CEO’s calendar
- Develop pre-briefing materials
- After events, ensure next steps and timelines are adhered to
- Business correspondence
- Review and edit proposals and marketing materials
- Produce first drafts of memos, letters, etc
- Prepare spreadsheets and slide presentations
- Legal Documents and Forms
- Review and prepare NDA’s, MoU’s, contracts, forms, etc.
- Maintain standard Company forms
- Basic bookkeeping (to serve as backup to Office Manager, as needed)
- Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, purchasing, tax preparation
- Human Resources (to serve as back up to Office Manager as needed)
- Payroll, hiring, benefits, policies compliance
- Special Projects
- Preparing business plans, revenue projections and reporting, registering trademarks, copyrights, patents, etc.
- Recruitment Support such as coordinating postings and reviewing applicant submissions
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Driver’s license
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner
- Resourceful problem solver
- Self starter who initiates and completes tasks with minimal supervision
- Multi-tasker capable of juggling numerous assignments
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Tenacity in getting things done
The Chief of Staff position is located in CYBRA’s Executive and Administrative office situated in the original Otis Elevator Company factory on the gentrified waterfront section of Yonkers, NY. Constructed in 1867, the space features 22-foot ceilings, original brick walls, loft windows, and hardwood floors. All interior walls are glass. The light-filled property is located just steps from the Yonkers station on the Metro North Hudson Rail line. Average time to and from Grand Central Station is approximately 20 minutes.
Some domestic travel may be necessary on a limited basis. Driver license necessary.
The position reports to CYBRA’s Founder and CEO.
CYBRA Corporation believes that its people are its most important differentiator, and as a result, we offer a competitive compensation package with a potential OTE of $110K, depending on experience, skill level and contribution to company performance. The package contains an extensive benefits package that includes a 401K plan, vacation, personal days, flex hours, medical, dental, vision, profit-sharing, life and disability insurance.
CYBRA Corporation is a software development company known for industry leading bar code and RFID products and services that help businesses produce, integrate and manage documents, labels, and packages, as well as tracking assets, items, and processes.
CYBRA customers include Nike, Staples, Cardinal Health, Kraft General Foods, Foot Locker, Gucci, TJ Maxx, GM, Fisher Scientific, Crate and Barrel, McKesson, Jockey, Manhattan Associates, and VAI.
CYBRA’s website is www.cybra.com.
Candidates ONLY please apply to: email@example.com
No phone calls please