Chief of Staff
Curva Digital is a multi-disciplined agency for creativity and technology. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services, and campaigns that stir emotion, have personality, and drive results. We proudly work with local heroes and global brands helping with product design, digital campaigns, advertising, branding, and much more.
We get up in the morning because we love what we do, making impactful digital products come to life whilst helping established brands and startups in emerging markets make a dent in the world. We believe work doesn’t always have to feel like work, work should be fun and we transform projects we work on into a passion rather than a task.
As chief of Staff of staff you will have opportunities to shape our future business and Marketing strategy through the communications we use to tell our story. As well as working on some other ventures founded by our founder.
As the Chief of Staff, you will play an important part in building the next phase of our service offerings and will work closely with senior members of our team to find solutions.
Due to the nature of your role, you will work closely with our Founder, CEOs and the executive team, supporting our creative and development teams in delivering unique visuals to our clients across various platforms. You will be required to lead projects and initiatives across a variety of platforms and organisations. As such, your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist our Founder in setting the company's overall strategy and in the day-to-day management of the company
- Monitoring and tracking the flow of communications across multiple platforms
- Managing executive organisation through meetings, logistics, and email
- Managing our Founders' schedule, including meeting scheduling and travel planning
- Improve teamwork across the organisation by providing recommendations and consultation to department leaders
- Determine and prioritise business strategies based on the schedules of executive team members
- Determine key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Proactively identify opportunities to add value to the company
- Own and continuously improve company operating cadence (e.g. executive team meetings, leadership offsites, quarterly OKRs reviews, quarterly board meetings)
- Aiding in and ultimately ensure the timely completion of company projects both internal and external
In addition to having a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you also know how to execute key projects and initiatives across the organisation. You are detail-oriented, organised, analytical, and a strategic thinker. You should have a strong grasp of digital design and technology. A good knowledge base of cloud base softwares would be useful as well as having some experience of working with Figma and Google docs.
As a candidate, you should possess the following characteristics:
- Budget management experience
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- A proven track record of success in project coordination
- Creative problem solver with a nimble business mind
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
- Reputation as a strategic thinker
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated self-starter capabilities
- Multitasking skills and the ability to prioritise tasks according to importance versus urgency
- Ability to collect and analyse data from multiple points both from inside and outside the organisation
- Extensive knowledge of unit economics, business operations, and corporate development and strategy
- High EQ and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders across various functional disciplines to understand their respective challenges and motivations
- Ability to work well with executives, and able to lead and influence across multiple levels and functions of an organisation
- Comfortable working in time-sensitive and rapidly evolving situations
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, while being efficient with limited resources
- Mature judgement and discretion in keeping sensitive information confidential
- Proven to be a highly organised operator
- level of attention to detail that is second to none
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced understanding of MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (or equivalent) to develop executive presentations and documents
- Sense of humbleness with no job being too big or too small to undertake
- Commitment to our corporate Mission, Vision, and Principles
- Experience in business expansion and pipeline development
- Experience in sourcing, leading and executing deals
- Ability to conduct market research and analysis that informs project selection
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher
- Minimum 2-4 years experience, preferably in the field(s) of business development, operations, customer service and/or sales
What’s in it for you?:
- Flexible working: We’re happy to consider different working arrangements to fit your needs.
- Opportunity for growth: We’re keen to give all our employees the opportunity to grow their role in a way that interests & excites them
- Support: You’ll have weekly 1-to-1 meetings with the Founder who’ll monitor your personal development, and help you learn the ropes
- Competitive salary
Interested in this role?
- Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com