What We Need
The Chief of Staff will be responsible for managing the office of the CEO and empowering leaders across the organization to enable successful execution of strategic programs.
This leader will also lead activities with CEO communication, events, administration, and C-Suite planning.
Each day at TATCHA is different with new challenges to tackle, but here is an idea of some of the things you will be responsible for:
- Act as an in-house consultant and strategic advisor to the executive and senior leadership team based on priorities of the CEO.
- Provide strategic and confidential counsel to the CEO and C-Suite to drive major decisions.
- Lead the process for development of the long-term strategy, annual strategic plan as well as fiscal-year and mid-range planning goals in collaboration with the C-Suite.
- Collaborate with the CFO to ensure effective budget management and forecasting, working with team leaders to ensure support and advocacy for their teams.
- Develop/maintain KPI Dashboard and high-level performance metrics.
- Provide insights to and develop strategic communications for the CEO. Partner with the communications department and others to prepare the CEO for communications with various constituents.
Cross-Functional Department Leadership
- Execute on the CEO’s vision through tight management of strategic and high-growth projects that are cross-department and across brand.
- Working closely with the executive team, lead and manage strategic projects across a variety of topics, including managing the multi-year planning process.
- Establish a centralized insights, analytics process to power decisions and strategy.
- Build organizational capabilities to ensure that the client is at the center of the brand.
- Conduct ad hoc outside-in competitive analysis to inform C-Suite decision-making.
Who You Are
You are able to learn quickly and take initiative, as our company is dynamic and ever-evolving. To succeed in this position, the following qualities are paramount:
- A self-starter who can take pieces of information, “roll up their sleeves,” and translate into actionable parts.
- Impeccable character and judgment.
- Intellectually curious and can serve as an effective thought partner to all; bringing creativity, an analytical mind, and high intellectual horsepower.
- A leader that will treat the role and the work with the utmost discretion
- Brings a sense of responsibility, humility and gratitude to each task.
- Strategic and flexible approach to business problem solving.
- Ability to process information to formulate an effective strategy and programs.
- High attention to detail, even under urgent or high-pressure circumstances
- Ability to establish strong working relationships across all levels within the organization
- An energetic, enthusiastic, disciplined, hard-working and a total team player.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA a plus.
- 10+ yrs. experience leading teams in a global, high growth organization with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 5-10 years of experience interfacing with and presenting to C-level executives
- 3+ years management consulting, Fortune 500 CPG or strategy background preferred
- Strong relationship builder, communicator and collaborator with the ability to form deep and trusted relationships, across organizations, to achieve common goals.
- Significant experience and understanding of business operations with strong strategic thinking and prioritization skills.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to produce and edit persuasive business communications.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a highly dynamic and fluid environment.
Location: San Francisco
Please Note: Full COVID vaccination required for this position, and proof of vaccination is required prior to start date.
Tatcha is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, experience and business need.