Cudoni is seeking a Chief of Staff to join their growing team.
Who are we?
Cudoni is the most convenient way for busy people to buy and sell pre-loved luxury fashion. Our premium offering is tailored to suit businesses and consumers who are time-poor, and expect only the best user experience around. You can expect to work directly with luxury brands, high net worth individuals and high-end retailers.
Why join us?
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role with a heavily funded start-up that is rapidly growing. You can expect quick career progression as we scale if you’re able to deliver results.
- We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet (Charles Tyrwhitt, Capital One, Vita Coco, Daily Mail etc.).
- We have been featured extensively in national and global media, from Vogue and The Sunday Times Style, through to The Times, Telegraph, Esquire, Startups.co.uk and Country & Townhouse. You can expect great exposure whilst you’re with us.
- We have been through three incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe’s top three.
- Most importantly, we’re an exciting place to work. We like to mix in drinks, and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office (and we have a table tennis table, as well as endless exposure to all things Gucci, Hermès and more)!
What’s the role?
We’re looking for someone to join us as a Chief of Staff to improve overall business workings, align people to company strategy, improve how our leadership and executive team operates, and to work closely with the CEO on special projects.
This is a brilliant opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of luxury, and to help grow a brand with international ambitions on the front-line. You will be a forward-thinking, analytical and creative individual.
What responsibilities can you expect?
- Working with the executive team to drive the strategic planning process, define ambition and set priorities.
- Working with the executive team to put together key metric dashboards and analysis to track business performance.
- Providing internal strategic consulting to support business growth.
- Defining and leading strategic projects and initiatives.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office and continuing development of company culture.
- Research and communicate potential joint venture opportunities to the executive team.
- Ensuring participants are prepared for executive meetings, including advance distribution of discussion documents (e.g. board meetings).
- Ensuring clear takeaways from executive meetings are noted, communicated and actioned with relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting the CEO with investor communications and internal projects.
- Working with the executive team on fundraising preparation.
- Providing interim leadership in teams where required.
- Working closely with the CEO on the agenda and actions for executive meetings.
- Working with the CEO to ensure that they are spending time on key priorities.
- Providing overall CEO support including managing priorities, developing analytical insights and monitoring/reporting KPIs that the executive team needs to be aware of.
What skills and qualities do we require?
- 5+ years of experience as a strategy consultant, with experience in a high-growth, venture-backed company a plus.
- Autonomous in approach, not requiring much guidance.
- Highly analytical.
- An effective decision-maker with a high emotional intelligence and exceptional project management skills. Able to easily build trust and rapport with stakeholders.
- Very organised and able to prioritise even where information available is limited.
- Perfect verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience in presentations and able to adapt communication style depending on the audience.
- A track record of demonstrable problem-solving skills in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- A strong sense of ethics and integrity.
- No prior experience in fashion or luxury is required.
What can you expect at Cudoni?
- A competitive salary.
- Shares in the business.
- A very sociable and interactive office environment.
- Regular team activities and away-days.
- Highly qualified and ambitious teammates.