At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the elderly becomes seamlessly human and tech powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other by building a better healthcare experience for people with complex, chronic, and aging concerns.
In the Chief of Staff Role role, you will have wide exposure and involvement across Wellthy, our clients, and our partners, and build upon our company culture. You will be resourceful and hands on, focusing on helping to scale and maximize impact in our rapidly growing business. Reporting to the founder and CEO, you will directly contribute to a wide range of internal and external-facing projects. Your days will not be uniform: a day at Wellthy in this role could include data analysis, industry research, tackling operational complexities, or creating investor or board presentations. The ideal candidate possesses an exceptional EQ, is highly data-driven and is an energetic and optimistic person who is able to multitask, communicate and work cross-functionally in a dynamic startup environment.
You will drive the following efforts
- Manage the CEO’s internal and external schedule, enabling the CEO to maximize impact; for example, you may prepare presentations, synthesize findings, optimize meeting attendees to ensure efficiency, and conduct research
- Lead and implement key strategic initiatives for Wellthy that are determined to support the growth of the business; collaborate with teams across the company on these ad-hoc projects involving Product, Care Coordination, People Operations and Sales
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders; be a key representative of Wellthy to the team and market
- Support development of investor updates, board presentations and various other high-stakes communications for internal and external audiences
- Develop and support company-wide meetings including Wellthy’s All Hearts meeting, weekly leadership team meetings, team offsites and other key company gatherings
- Identify, assume ownership and manage cross-functional operations and administrative processes that don’t have a clear home within the organization
- Support day-to-day operations of the leadership team and the company
- Make a strong contribution to the company culture, identifying initiatives, implementing programs, and acting as a go-to resource for the Wellthy team
Who we’re looking for
- You’re smart, thoughtful, humble, and detail-oriented with a knack for relationship building
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 2-5 years of experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Extraordinary at working on multiple projects at a time and communicating progress with multiple stakeholders
- Mission-driven and passionate about helping Wellthy support more families
- A team player who is comfortable pitching in and supporting team members
- An upbeat and positive can do attitude with the ability to find solutions to seemingly tricky challenges
- Understands moments of urgency and does anything necessary to get the job done in those moments
- Able to work efficiently in a remote environment, and with distributed team members
- You’re intuitive, able to read a room, and good at knowing what are higher priority initiatives
- You’re a hard-worker with a curious mind and are eager to learn new skills and technologies
Wellthy is a healthcare concierge service. We use dedicated care coordinators and our seamless technology platform to project-manage healthcare for families caring for loved ones with ongoing care needs. Wellthy takes the pain out of healthcare – scheduling appointments, finding the right specialists, researching treatment options, managing insurance, organizing records, communicating with family members, and much more. For employers, Wellthy promises to reach, support, and improve productivity of those employees who are caring for sick, disabled, or aging loved ones.