Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Capgemini Engineering - acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of $18 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
As Chief of Staff to the Engineering leader for North America and Asia-Pacific, your primary goal is to assist with executing our corporate vision, goals, and strategy during the integration of Altran with Capgemini.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work directly with the Managing Director, Americas & APAC to ensure his vision, projects and initiatives are implemented
- Lead firm-wide initiatives to ensure that all key stakeholders are aligned to achieve growth and success
- Work with the Managing Director on managing alignment activities and business tasks
- Drive a culture of completion across the entire firm and ensure high-value strategic initiatives and tactical projects are completed timely to drive operational excellence across the firm
- Proactively identify ways to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and transparent communication among departments
- Use Project Management framework for strategic initiatives to ensure transparency and sustained focus on outcomes for key company initiatives
- Drive meeting preparation and follow-up on meetings, sending out agendas and take away items
- Establish, automate, and document processes across all main functions
- Compile weekly team/department achievements
- Provide real-time feedback on organizational structure, processes, and potential bottlenecks
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field; or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the technology sector, or management consulting
- Fluent in technology sales and business forecasting
- Complete required tasks with little structure or guidance while navigating a complex, matrixed work environment
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills that articulate messages from the President
- Ability to influence beyond your span of control
- Organized and process-driven mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with an executive team
- Data driven decision making
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that is undergoing major organizational change
- Experience working within one of the top Strategy Consulting firms
- Comfort with both written and verbal communication
- Superior Power Point and Excel skills.