TealBook - one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada - is hiring for a Chief of Staff (CoS) as it continues to scale after its Series B raise. Reporting directly to our CEO, this will be the first CoS we’ve had. You will be responsible for overseeing strategic business objectives and identifying areas to streamline our current processes so that we can continue to scale efficiently as an organization. You will manage our OKR process and play an integral role in preparing our investor communications, as well.
TealBook, which has doubled in size in the last eight months, is continuing an exponential growth path. We have aggressive revenue targets and a strategic, data-driven plan to reach them. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you!
The Impact You Will Have
- Work with executives on decision-making, program adoption, and different initiatives across the organization.
- Manage our Objectives & Key Results (OKR tracking) at an organizational level, working with department leads to ensure the proper metrics are being tracked
- Identify areas of improvement in our current processes and focus on implementing solutions to increase our efficiency and productivity
- Improve cross functional alignment and impact.
What Are We Looking For?
- 3+ years in a business operations or consultant role, ideally with experience at a venture capital firm or one of the Big Four consulting groups
- Proven experience working directly with executive leadership
- Excellent communication skills in all forms and ability to work cross-functionally with leaders all across the organization
- Experience planning and executing strategic initiatives
- Experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment would be a very strong asset
- Background with reporting metrics and project management
Your Work Environment
- The health and safety of our employees will always be a priority at TealBook. As such, for the foreseeable future, TealBook is a remote-first workplace. You are encouraged to find a space that empowers you and that has your support group around you.
- We have an incredible office in Toronto (located at Spadina and Richmond, conveniently close to all the delicious eats) that is available to employees if they do want to come in.
TealBook is a big data company that offers an unparalleled Supplier Data Foundation, Supplier Intelligence Platform, and Universal Supplier Gateway. By using TealBook, our customers have the data they need to make critical decisions, resulting in empowered and transformative procurement strategies. By leveraging machine learning and AI, TealBook is introducing ease and transparency to the supply chain ecosystem.
Our team enjoys a competitive compensation package that includes health benefits, flexible work schedules, and a nurturing workplace environment. We’re located primarily in Toronto and Cincinnati, OH and utilize collaborative technologies to bridge geographic gaps. The health and safety of our employees is our highest priority, and in the era of COVID-19, our employees are encouraged to work from where they feel the safest.
Our guiding values were decided by our team and we’re committed to living them every day. We’ve built an inclusive, transparent culture dedicated to celebrating each other. We see failures as learning opportunities, we welcome feedback and new ideas, and we set clear goals and expectations so that every team member feels empowered to succeed.
Tealwork is Teamwork - The impact we have is always greater when we work together. We bring our authentic selves, unique experiences, perspectives, and passions across teams, functions, and geographies to solve problems and deliver better results.
Trust Through Transparency - We build trust through communicating honestly, authentically, and with respect. We hold ourselves accountable, we admit to our mistakes, and we do what we say we'll do. Our success is rooted in trust through transparency.
Deliver Delight - We are all customers. We listen to needs, we challenge our ideas of what's possible and prioritize work that will drive success and build satisfaction. We constantly look for ways to differentiate ourselves and ensure interactions and experiences deliver delight.
Will to Win - Change is the only constant. We don't just believe this; we face the unknown head-on. We have the courage to challenge the status quo, continuously adapt, change, and evolve. We act with urgency, align our priorities with the company deliverables and drive decisions backed by data.
TealBook is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity, and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.