If you think healthcare is broken, we want you. If you think the solution is marrying old-fashioned clinical expertise and new-fashioned telehealth tech, we need you. At Candid, we're doctors and data geeks, artists and changemakers, care specialists and tech futurists. As we grow our team, we're looking for people who are as passionate about their craft as they are about changing lives one smile at a time.
On our team, you'll help make oral health more affordable and accessible than ever before. We believe a life of candid self-expression is a rich life. And our clear aligner therapy helps people across the country straighten their smiles, grow their confidence, and live as their truest selves.
If you're ready to sharpen your skills, have a huge impact, and help solve healthcare, join us.
We are looking for an accomplished and highly skilled Chief of Staff (CoS) to join the Candid™ team, reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with our senior leadership team. As CoS, you'll help drive strong organizational accountability in key business metrics and culture by supporting the CEO and senior team. You'll help connect work streams and strengthen the link between the leadership team and broader organization through communication. You possess a sophisticated mix of emotional intelligence, diplomacy and human-centered acumen, that when paired with good judgement allows you to interact with senior leadership and board members with confidence and poise. This role can be 100% remote.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the CEO and other key stakeholders to drive rapid, scalable solutions
- Participate in leadership meetings and 1-1's with the CEO and other key stakeholders to ensure accountability and appropriate information flow
- Manage company wide meetings (building slide presentations, gathering information + deciding appropriate information to be included)
- Support the CEO and CFO in BOD, investor and internal communications, including presentation design, monthly flash reports, and developing models
- Ensure quarterly and annual budgeting and goaling processes are implement and tracked appropriately
- Time management and prioritization for the senior leadership team
- Become an industry expert and provide ongoing market intelligence and insights on Candid's competitive position in the space
What You'll Need
- Demonstrated history of driving accountability through various levels of an organization
- Strong project management capabilities, both at a tactical and strategic level
- Ability to improve a company's cross-functional organizational communication through your own excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as well as through driving a consistent and efficient flow of information to and from the CEO
- Demonstrated ability to envision a company's desired culture and support growth toward curating cultural consistency and performance based on the company's core values, mission and vision
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Candid's success
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Work from home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision) and generous parental leave
- Wellness Perks (KindBody, Classpass, OneMedical etc)
- Commuter benefits if you're in NY and work from the office when we re-open and Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You'll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
- Care Deeply - We succeed when we care about what we do. We go the extra mile for our patients, our partners, and for each other because what we do matters, and the care we put into it matters even more.
- Drive Results - Results matter. From closing a tooth gap to opening a new account—we set clear intentions, align around measurable goals, and take accountability for the outcomes.
- Commit to Growth - To change the face of oral health care, we have to keep growing—as individuals, as teams, and as a company. We approach problems with a beginner's mindset and continuously pursue improvement.
- Embrace Candor - To create the environment we want to be a part of, we have to be straight with each other—that means elevating each other and our partners through honest, respectful feedback, and fostering a culture of inquiry and debate.
- Work as One - Together, we have the ability, experience, and intuition to serve our partners and grow our business. When we work as a team, we draw on each other's strengths, inspire new solutions, and share in our success.
Our patients and colleagues come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment and hire great talent that is equally diverse; not simply because it's the right thing to do, but it makes our company, our products, and our culture that much better. If you share our values and passion, apply and see what we're all about.
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.