Are you a startup-minded leader with experience solving and leading strategic initiatives? Do you thrive at optimizing efficiency and productivity at startup companies? Do you have experience with financial modeling and providing analysis for executive leadership? If so, this Chief of Staff role at a fast-growing B2C startup company may be a fit.
Our client is B2C health-tech startup tackling the obesity epidemic. Their product translates an individual’s metabolic signals into timely recommendations for eating, exercise, and better health, providing a data-driven approach to losing weight without dieting. This team is founded by three successful repeat entrepreneurs and is backed by top VC firms.
This role will be a partner to the CEO and will be focused on ensuring cross-functional collaboration and organizational performance. We're looking for an independent, startup-minded, and growth-oriented leader who is excited to solve this company’s hardest problems with a mission to make a positive impact in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the CEO to drive company efficiency and productivity
- Lead and manage strategic business initiatives and programs from ideation to implementation.
- Assist with annual planning and work with cross-functional leadership to deliver, monitor, and communicate progress toward business and team OKRs
- Act as a representative to the CEO to various stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Lead analysis efforts to provide the CEO and executive leaders insight of the company's operations.
- Provide support and oversight for special projects and initiatives.
- Plan, coordinate, and lead meetings, workshops, events, and travel.
- Lead company administration
What you’ll need:
- Strong cross-functional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills and a history of establishing trust and relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience assessing for and determining critical business needs and leading initiatives around those
- A strong proficiency in financial modeling, including familiarity with accounting practices and operations
- Experience working as a strategic problem solver and developing creative, nimble solutions to business problems
- Experience working with executive leadership to manage priorities through effective cross-functional organization and planning skills
- Prior experience managing and leading projects in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Experience balancing high-level strategy with tactical execution (and comfort with both)
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Competitive benefits, including fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401(k) participation
- A flexible vacation policy
- A fully remote work environment