Bounce is the global leading platform for luggage storage with locations in 1,000 cities. Our mission is to build the largest tech-enabled retail chain in the world bringing net-new services to the mass market. We aim to build the “OS for brick & mortar SMB stores” powering new revenue channels at the "flip of a switch."
We have global offices in San Francisco and Lisbon and are backed by some of the top investors in Silicon Valley and have an outstanding team that is continuously pushing the edge on what we can achieve.
Bounce is hiring a Chief of Staff who'll work closely with the CEO to help speed up the output of high level strategic work.
Success in the role is measured by the person’s ability to autonomously take over tasks and projects and drive them to speedy and effective completion.
This role will be for 6-18 months and then will roll off into another senior position in the company.
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the CEO to execute on high level projects
- Take charge of tasks and initiatives from Product to Growth to Ops
- Spearhead special projects
- Conduct customer interviews to get to know who our customers are, uncover patterns, and ultimately inform the development of this project
- Craft the revised pricing plan
- Develop the product/engineering roadmap with really strong prioritization skills to maximize impact with minimal effort and ensuring an outstanding customer experience
- Shadow the work of the CEO to take tasks and projects off CEO’s plate and stand in for him when applicable
- Help with fundraising, preparing decks, etc
✅ Your profile
- Proven track record of executing on high level strategic initiatives
- Strong product management instincts and experience
- Strong growth instincts and experience
- Ability to think at scale and operate incredibly strategically
- Experience working in the tech industry - bonus points for experience at a startup <100 people
- Bonus points for former founders who have built up a business previously
Bounce’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Lisbon, Portugal
Remote location(s): Europe
Bounce is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.