Chief of Staff
Seeking extraordinary minds to shape a safer world. Our mission: Enhance peace officer training and drive safer outcomes through cutting-edge mobile and web-based platforms.
Join our rapidly expanding team as the Chief of Staff—a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience directly from a highly successful CEO.
As the CEO's right hand, you'll be a force multiplier, spearheading initiatives and driving exceptional results. Thriving in fast-paced ambiguity, you will be an impactful voice in shaping our strategic landscape.
Ready to accelerate your growth? Apply now!
You'll be in great company:
Our battle-tested executive team has catalyzed fifteen start-up exits in the past ten years. We are partnered with Cie, a venture studio that brings ideas, resources, and talent together to launch ideas to market. The team consists of serial entrepreneurs who were early-stage alums from companies such as Yahoo, eBay, and StyleHaul.
How you'll make an impact:
- Support the CEO's efforts to cultivate and manage relationships with key government agencies
- Ensure deals stay on track, monitor progress, identify and navigate hurdles, and ensure all strategic deals are executed in a timely and effective manner
- Accompany the CEO in strategic client meetings and be their right-hand person in ensuring next steps
- Ability to quickly draft highly purposeful and effective communications
- Own projects that may fall between departmental areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Draft and facilitate communications to inform the broader organization of priorities, activities, and results, including internal reports, proposals, and presentations
- Organize private gatherings for potential clients/ partners
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree is required, MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience working with C-suite executives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, high IQ + EQ
- Project management experience with the ability to set goals and prioritize tasks
- Eagerness to grow and excited for a challenge
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Experience/ passion for working in government or law enforcement is a plus
Beyond the paycheck:
As an early employee, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We offer competitive compensation, early-stage equity, a full suite of benefits, and we will invest in your development.
Salary Range: $130k-$150k/yr