The Chief of Staff will work as the right-hand to the CEO to drive top priority strategic and operational initiatives within the growing organization.
· Driving a variety of critical business functions, including but not limited to finance, marketing, people operations, and sustainability management.
· Attending meetings/events with or on behalf of the CEO, overseeing pre-work, and driving follow-ups and deliverables.
· Supporting goal-setting and operational planning across all organizational divisions.
· Leading ad-hoc initiatives and strategic cross-functional projects.
· Conducting product and market diligence to support company positioning and commercial expansion.
· Preparing quarterly and ad-hoc board materials and other high priority communications
· Preparing materials and communications for fund-raising and investor relationship.
· Reviewing and analyzing the company’s financial reports, flagging issues to the CEO
· Proactively managing organizational dynamics from an executive leadership perspective
· Identifying gaps and/or establishing process changes to improve operations.
· Working with the CEO to refine areas of company thought leadership.
· This role provides privileged access to the inner workings of DigitBridge and highly sensitive information.
· MBA with 5 years of work experience, at least 2 years of which in strategy consulting, investment banking, venture capital, or business operations within high growth, venture-backed start-ups.
· Jack of all trades: capability and willingness to take on a wide variety of strategic & executional responsibilities.
· Proactiveness and independence, able to drive projects and make decisions with minimal oversight and ample communication.
· Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
· High emotional intelligence, able to influence stakeholders, drive outcomes, and uphold culture
· Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) with direct and kind feedback style
· Comfort with public speaking and presenting in company-wide and external facing contexts
· Strategic and financial analysis experience; MS PowerPoint and Excel wizard
· Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced, fast-growing dynamic environment.
· Commitment and alignment with Digitbridge’s core values: (1) putting people first, (2) opening, (3) seeking to understand, (4) orienting towards growth, (5) being for the team, and (6) doing good.
· Excited about building early-stage startups in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team environment.
· Mission-driven and passionate about sustainability.
· Committed to building and contributing to a strong, authentic, values-led team culture.