Why is it so difficult to move money quickly? Even today, after countless innovations in money movement, risk still stands as the number one blocker that impedes the fast and secure moment of payment flows. Nivelo’s mission is to secure safe and instantaneous money movement for everyone. Our ambition is large - disrupting a $20 Trillion infrastructure built 50 years ago. Our impact is even bigger - securing the most common and most important payment for most people in the world - their paycheck. We're reinventing the way businesses and individuals move money and we're betting big on the future of immediate, real time digital payments. We're excited you're interested in joining us.
About the Team:
You will be working closely with recognized payments leaders uniquely positioned to solve this problem with 20+ years of experience under their belt building first-of-a-kind digital payment products along with operating and building experience across JPMorgan, Forge, CBInsights, Sift, DoubleVerify, among others. The company is backed by FirstMark Capital, Barclays Bank, Anthemis that have taken countless companies to IPO such as Shopify and Airbnb. Investors also include experienced operators in the payment and risk space, including the COO of Stripe, Founder of Tenable and senior operators at Chime, Stripe, Alloy and Justworks.
About the Role
We’re a fast-growing fintech looking for our first Chief of Staff to support the efforts of our CEO on all parts of the business. The Chief of Staff will play a critical role in the strategic development and prioritization of key projects and initiatives, and will work in close partnership with the CEO. You will also work cross-functionally with other team members of Nivelo, spearheading special projects, and facilitating new strategic initiatives. We’re looking for a talented, motivated, organized, and analytical individual who will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
What you'll Do
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution.
- Design, document, and implement processes that improve our communication, decision-making, and execution across the team.
- Track and investigate mission-critical business analyses and modeling with data and metrics.
- Handle important administrative responsibilities that frees up the CEO’s bandwidth, including scheduling, email, and other ad hoc projects.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of communication with the board and investors.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong general business skills and acumen.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a strategic thinker.
- Possess a high level of empathy and can find the best way to interact with various stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Serve as a culture bearer for current and future Nivelo employees.
- Strong ability to combine data with narratives – you have strong finance and analytical skills, but can also tell a story using data.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
At Nivelo, we are committed to maintain and celebrate diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity.
Location: Remote friendly
Compensation: Competitive compensation with equity
- Competitive health insurance (with HSA options), dental and vision insurance, 401k
- Educational Stipend