ZeroFox seeks a passionately driven, detail-oriented Chief of Staff with strong logistics and operational capabilities and an analytical mindset to work in tandem with the CEO, Board of Directors, and the ZeroFox Executive Team to continue ZeroFox’s global growth. ZeroFox’s Chief of Staff will be responsible for internal executive communications, board of directors and investor support, strategic customer and partner engagement, strategic management team leadership, and broader company strategic initiative execution. They will ensure organization and cross business unit executional excellence. They will enable world-class experiences with ZeroFox by working with the executive team to creatively design and execute employee, leadership and customer initiatives. It is imperative that this individual take direct ownership of initiatives and drive them through completion. Strong data analysis capabilities, excellent executive communication skills, and cross-functional expertise are must-haves. The Chief of Staff will report directly to the CEO and will work out of the Baltimore, Maryland office.
ZeroFox recently announced plans to become a public company, focused solely on identifying and eradicating external cyber threats. Read the full release for details on the business combination with L&F Acquisition Corp and the IDX acquisition http://ow.ly/SzsO103gi7B
Let's get to the point
- Be prepared to move very fast. Our CEO moves fast, velocity is part of our company DNA and you will need to keep and help set the pace. If you do not think fast, thrive under pressure, and enjoy sprinting in the business world, this role will not be a fit for you.
- You will be a meaningful part of the execution engine of this company - this is not a delegation role. You will be personally responsible for action items each day.
- You have been at the top of your class for quite some time now, probably multiple times in your life, and know that you have more to offer. You want the opportunity to make a greater impact. This role will afford you the opportunity.
- You don’t stop working; because it’s not work - it’s your passion.
- Create and execute on a world-class office of the CEO plan for a high-growth company.
- Oversee the global leadership planning activities with a core focus on enabling the teams to execute in a consistent and thoughtful way to directly improve the employee experience.
- Assist and communicate with the executive team in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads.
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to organizational structures, find knowledge and skills gaps and drive programs to address those gaps through resolution.
- Improve current processes and coordinate procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
Requirements And Qualifications
- An entrepreneur with expertise in varying roles, typically obtained over the course of several years.
- Management level and board interaction experience, specifically working with executives, investors, customers, and partners.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Outstanding organizational and people skills; master communicator who can interact with all levels of the organization to lead complex, cross-business unit projects.
- Demonstrated track record serving, understanding, and enabling customers, employees and external stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills needed to help nurture customer and employee relationships and work with cross-business unit teams.
- Team thinker that is revenue-driven and motivated by enabling great experiences for customers.
- Strategic thinker who defaults to execution, but also sees beyond the day-to-day to help reach sales goals and improve the customer experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Strong financial and overall business acumen.
- Drive to execute and finish tasks until completion, despite how long it takes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Superior organizational and communication skills, and detail orientation.
- Proactive, able to anticipate executives' needs.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Google doc, sheets, slides, and calendar.
- Ability to arrive early, stay late or work weekends as required.
- Consummate professionalism in manner, dress, and communication; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Fun, modern workspace with regular team events
- Wellness offerings
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox ’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.