Pinnacle Group, Inc.
Chief of Staff
The Sales Support Executive to the Chief Revenue Officer is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the CRO and his/her direct reports. This dynamic position requires the ability to handle a variety of complex and confidential matters.
Acts with a strong sense of integrity and ownership in all situations, acting with urgency to complete tasks and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Promotes teamwork, cooperation, and collaboration, and displays a positive attitude toward employees and stakeholders, acting in accordance
- Manages multiple calendars and schedules for the CRO to assist the team in completing desired goals.
- Actively manages the CRO’s workload by acting as a gatekeeper and following up on meetings and deadlines. Manages incoming calls and visitors and knows when to conserve Executive’s time.
- Manage meeting agendas, presentations, and other reporting. Coordinates corporate meetings and records minutes for designated meetings. Schedule events and provide event management support as needed.
- Responsible for screening and directing phone calls, distributing correspondence, including filing, and dispersing incoming and outgoing mail and updating records. Maintains scheduling and organization of common spaces and conference rooms.
- Accomplishes errands, as requested.
- Leads and/or participates in special projects, as requested.
Education And Work Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred, but not required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative role in support of an Executive Leader
- Proficient in a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Publisher.
- Strong understanding of the internal organizational dynamics, and familiar with who does what within the organization.
- Effective communication skills at executive level, both oral and written, along with solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities from multiple teams while maintaining professional discretion
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and coordinate the input of others.
- Excellent time management skills
- Requires strong sense of urgency to complete tasks.
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional discretion
Pay Range: $45-55/hr
The specific compensation for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role as well as the cost of labor in the market; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. Our full-time consultants have access to benefits including medical, dental, vision as well as 401K contributions.