Our client is looking for the right partner to help them keep the ball rolling on all business-related fronts at this quickly developing crypto-based startup. Crypto market got you down? Not here. This company is the brainchild of the ever so humble, genius mind of a software engineer CEO and as they continue to grow their product, there is an immediate need for someone who can take the lead support reins.
This company needs an uber-organized EA/Chief of Staff who can move the needle, handle anything from meeting notes and inbox management to interfacing with investors and keep the ball rolling on marketing and content creation. Do we have your attention? Great! Keep reading.
The Role: Chief of Staff / Executive Assistant / Ops
The City: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid)
The Money: Attractive base salary + Equity and Benefits
The Culture: Startup. Scrappy. One of a kind.
The Executive: Detail-oriented. Kind. Brainy. Sharp. Warm.
The Ideal Candidate: Brainy. Scrappy. High EQ. Organized. Articulate. Impeccable written and verbal communication. Pragmatic. Sense of urgency.
A brief look at what the day-to-day might look like:
- Handle calendaring and scheduling of meetings while prioritizing tasks
- Manage Executives inbox and prioritize emails to ensure things are being handled in order or urgency, and draft email correspondences
- Tackle a variety of projects and be able to triage problems as needed
- Interface with product users and manage content creation for engagement on social media platforms
- Plan company off-sites including logistics, vendors, and creating a detailed itinerary
Now that youve read the details, send us your resume!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. For Internal Use: