The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Role – Chief of Staff
Location – Quincy, MA or Remote
Reports to – Head of US GIDS Operations
The Chief of Staff will work directly for the Head of US GIDS, as part of the senior leadership team, and has the following responsibilities
Responsibilities - The Chief of Staff will use strong leadership and problem-solving skills to assist with the daily operation of SS&C’s US Global Investment and Distribution Services.
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Providing department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork
- Planning, coordinating, and keeping contents of a meeting focused
- Determining key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Providing tactical support to implement ideas
- Working with leadership to deliver, monitor and communicate progress towards goals
- Responding to inquiries on behalf of the US Head of GIDS
- Overseeing strategic business initiatives from ideation to implementation
- Identifying and helping solve core problems or opportunities within business processes
- Providing the Head of US GIDS and other senior leaders with insight and analysis of the company’s operations
- Assessing risk when business decisions are made
- Providing support and oversight for special projects and initiatives
- Planning, coordinating and leading meetings and workshops
- Identifying and providing recommendations on improvements across the organization
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of asset management and transfer agent operations
- Experience working in a busy environment, demonstrating the ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills verbal and written
- A Self-starter with the ability to work well within a team to achieve business goals
- Strong-willed candidate who can deal with difficult matters with a sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.