iCreditWorks leverages innovative technology and mobility to deliver an omnichannel platform experience that provides access to a broad suite of “Point-Of-Sale” (POS) financing products, empowering consumers to take control of their financing. We seek a proactive Chief of Staff / Administrative Specialist (“Administrator”) to work with the Chief Executive Officer and members of the leadership team for an early stage FinTech.
The purpose of the role is to support these leaders across many dimensions in a high-growth, dynamic work environment. The Administrator will be responsible for a mix of tactical and strategic deliverables, and the ideal candidate should be comfortable with the fluid environment presented in any successful early stage company. He or she should possess strong business judgment, excellent verbal/written communication skills, and a high level of professionalism and discretion at all times. In addition, he or she must be a highly organized self-starter who can over time anticipate the needs of the CEO and Team, and take initiative to solve problems independently.
The ideal candidate should have a positive outlook and “no task is too small” mindset.
- Support CEO and leadership team on key meetings, initiatives, including development of summaries and follow-up requirements
- Disseminate correspondence and information to appropriate team members
- Engage in ad-hoc projects that may require thorough research
- Coordinate day-to-day management of calendars; external client appointment scheduling, coordination, and confirmation of all logistics
- Arrange travel when required, including flights, car services, dinner reservations, client & internal team events
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated experience using PowerPoint for the purposes of internal or external stakeholder meetings
- Prior relevant full-time or summer intern experience
- Highly resourceful team player with ability to also be extremely effective working independently
- Mentality with strong emotional intelligence
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite and/or Adobe
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
iCreditWorks leverages innovative mobile technologies and mobility to deliver an omni-channel platform with a broad point-of-sale (POS) financing product suite, empowering consumers to take control of their financing.