Chief of Staff
How to Apply
Please fill out https://airtable.com/appSM34HSCPNtA4Zi/shrjrHYWKjepqXGyD
Who We Are
Replo helps companies build websites with less code. Our goal is to create a single platform for businesses to design, develop, and market content on the Internet.
Preferably San Francisco or New York. Within +/- 3 hours of PST.
Replo was founded in the summer of 2021. We launched in 2022 and grew to over 1000+ paying customers in just 6 months with no sales team. We’ve raised over $4.2M from Figma, YCombinator, Infinity Ventures, General Catalyst, MAGIC Fund, Base Case Capital, as well as the founders of NextJS/Vercel.
Make it easy for businesses to build and launch content on the internet.
Honestly, grow the business by any means necessary. Be resourceful and scrappy. Apply if you want to be part of a fun team of ex-founders and high-performing individuals.
- Be the glue to our team, with complete access to the our founders’ calendar, attending key meetings, and taking charge of vital business & product tasks.
- Recognize user requirements and transform company objectives into viable product prospects. Work closely with the product team and founders to integrate feedback from users and customers.
- Take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously, bridging the gap across product, sales/marketing, and customer success departments.
- Define and establish the primary performance metrics, and devise methods to evaluate the team's efficacy.
- Support the founders in setting the overall strategic direction and plans for the company
- Automate as much of the business as possible, or outsource work to virtual assistants when possible
- Project manage marketing campaigns and product launches
- Build financial models for the business. Data reporting, write SQL queries and generate reports
- Manage social media accounts and post content on social media
Looking for someone who
- Has a scrappy mindset. Replo is a not-yet-profitable startup with under 20 people, we’re growing super quickly and our customers love us, but there is a lot to be done. You have to be pragmatic and be able to operate independently. We won’t have the bandwidth to coach or mentor you on the basics.
- Has a partial/complete background in finance and financial modeling
- Has a strong understanding of how software is built (e.g. dependencies, packaging, testing, deployment).
- Has a strong technical background and understanding of design/development processes.
- Extensive experience with content-writing, making marketing collaterals in Figma
- Extensive experience with automation tools like Airtable, Zapier, etc
- Extensive experience using SQL and reasoning about databases
- Past design and development experience (Figma)
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- A customer-centric mindset and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Bonus points if you have
- Have been a founder or started your own business.
- Love talking to customers and have a healthy amount of paranoia about product-market-fit
- Have experience building products and product processes from scratch. Ideally, you’ve built a product or feature people have used from scratch (code or low-code, design, product decisions, etc)
- Have experience working on product-led sales and growth problems (acquisition, activation, retention)