About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes: when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As Eden Health Clinical Chief of Staff you will be an advisor and strategic partner to the Associate Chief Medical Officer. You will manage the executive’s priorities, overseeing staff/internal operations, external-facing initiatives, and spearheading special projects across critical areas of the business. At times you will lead specific verticals and fill gaps as Eden Health scales.
What success looks like
- Managing company-wide priorities to ensure the team is able to move quickly without roadblocks
- Keeping the executive team the broader organization focused on the highest level opportunities and
- Taking ownership over special projects that may include the following:
- Developing and adjusting key performance indicators as the company grows
- Researching adjacent business opportunities
- Spearheading partnership opportunities for product improvement or development of new business lines
- Managing executive team communications and strategy. Prepare agendas, take notes, and assign action items at weekly staff meetings, manage the annual planning processes and programming for all hands
- Preparing board meeting materials, monthly investor emails, and investor-related communications
What you will bring
- Strategic leadership, organizational agility, cross-team collaboration, drive for results, and written and verbal communications
- Ability to handle high-level, complex, and time-sensitive deliverables across a broad range of topics
- Proven effectiveness in driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes, driving cross-team programs to desired results, and managing risk
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, cross-boundary collaboration skills, open and honest feedback and interaction
- Project management skills including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, communications, procurement, human resources, and integration management
- Great people management skills and an ability to delegate effectively
- 5+ years of related experience
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, Flare Capital, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.