Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Dandy is hiring a Chief of Staff to support our growing operational infrastructure. This is a strategic role that will drive the decision making process across all our departments and help us scale through our next stage of hypergrowth.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the internal consultant for our highest priority operational and strategic initiatives
- Work in close concert with our VP of Operations and the co-founders to execute on organization-wide KPIs
- Bring stakeholders together across operations, engineering, and product functions as you complete projects and external engagements
- Identify operational bottlenecks and build scalable solutions that grow our business and marketshare
- Leverage a wealth of disparate data sources to drive strategic decision making
What We're Looking For
- 2 - 4+ years of operations and/or strategy work
- Management consulting backgrounds strongly preferred, with bonus points for startup experience
- Track record of success in building new operational processes and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate new product opportunities by bringing internal stakeholders and existing/ new partners together
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner when needed
- Experience using data to analyze performance and drive strategic decision making
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
- Proven capabilities in evaluating operational gaps/ weaknesses
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.