Waabi, founded by AI pioneer and visionary Raquel Urtasun, is an AI company building the next generation of self-driving technology. With a world class team and an innovative approach that unleashes the power of AI to “drive” safely in the real world, Waabi is bringing the promise of self-driving closer to commercialization than ever before. Waabi is backed by best-in-class investors across the technology, logistics and the Canadian innovation ecosystem.
With offices in Toronto and San Francisco, Waabi is growing quickly and looking for diverse, innovative and collaborative candidates who want to impact the world in a positive way. To learn more visit: www.waabi.ai
- Partner closely with the CEO or CCO to support and improve Waabi’s long-term strategy for Waabi’s business objectives.
- Enhance Waabi’s effectiveness through planning, prioritization, and drive executional productivity & process improvement of Waabi.
- Lead through influence and manage the execution of internal/ external projects and tasks across cross-functional organizations.
- Provide thought partnership to the executive leadership team through strategy development, the evaluation of new ideas and business opportunities.
- Build, maintain and scale reporting models to assist growth efforts and drive for data driven results.
- Foster and build strong partnerships, pricing strategies/financial models, performance and tracking all levels of communications, negotiations, and partner engagement.
- Communicate key priorities and act as a sounding board and liaison to senior leadership.
- MS/MBA degree in business and/or engineering field with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience in consulting, business intelligence and strategy, technical industries related to Autonomous Vehicles, Trucking, Automotive and/or similar technical fields.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills by setting the right level of context to internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate, build trust and develop meaningful relationships.
- Experience with financial models, negotiations, and creating strategic partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break-down complex deals and use strategic insight to make business recommendations.
- Open-minded and collaborative team player with the willingness to help others.
- Passionate about self-driving technologies, building partnerships, and driving results.
- Competitive compensation and equity awards.
- Health and Wellness benefits encompassing Medical, Dental and Vision coverage (for full-time employees only).
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Flexible hours and Work from Home support.
- Daily drinks, snacks and catered meals (when in office).
- Regularly scheduled team building activities and social events both on-site, off-site & virtually.
- As we grow, this list continues to evolve!
Waabi is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a supportive, inclusive, and accessible environment for all employees. We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, age, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, caregiver status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We make workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please let our recruiting team know.