About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, and a best-in-class customer experience that’s built for growth. BentoBox is trusted and loved by industry leaders such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world's restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About This Role
BentoBox is seeking a Chief of Staff reporting to Krystle Mobayeni (BentoBox CEO and Head of Restaurants at Fiserv) to partner on strategic priorities and drive initiatives for the restaurant vertical. This role requires a deep understanding of BentoBox’s business and restaurant technology in order to establish focus and serve as a valuable thought partner for decision-making. The Chief of Staff will leverage analytical, qualitative and operational skills to synthesize and communicate the strategic narrative throughout the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Own the organization and presentation of overall strategy and operational priorities, in partnership with BentoBox’s CEO and executive team
- Enable rapid, well-informed decision-making for the CEO by aggregating, manipulating and synthesizing data from various sources
- Lead development of executive decks and plans, organizing information from key sources and presenting in a digestible, actionable format
- Keeping a pulse on the CEO's priorities and ensuring they are tracking to plan
- Shadow and support the CEO in meetings, tracking and ensuring follow up on next steps and project managing deliverables through resolution
- Proactively identify gaps, commanding attention and resourcefully problem solving within a large organization
- Conducting ad hoc analysis and having flexibility to manage projects with both defined and to-be-defined objectives
- Act as an extension of CEO, understanding long term strategy and attending meetings to guide decision making
- Create agendas and facilitate key executive meetings, document decisions and ensure follow ups
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years experience in management consulting, venture capital, investment banking or masters program
- Experience with, or exposure to, the operational side of high growth technology companies preferred
- Ability to navigate and prioritize within a matrixed, global organization
- Strong research and analytical skills, including experience working with large data sets and BI tools
- Attention to detail, especially as it relates to visual and written communication
- Track record of working with leaders and executing effectively
- Can-do attitude, no job is too small or too complex to execute
- Ability to accommodate flexible working hours based on timing of deliverables
Perks Of Joining Us
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.