Particle Health is leading the charge on developing a best-in-class developer experience, a highly adaptable data transformation pipeline, and building connections with even more critical data sources across the healthcare ecosystem.
As our Chief of Staff you will do whatever it takes to drive Particle Health’s success. You should feel perfectly comfortable switching between strategic work with our CEO , to operational work like supporting functional heads with a wide variety of needs.
We’re hiring for an ambitious, relentless business generalist who will touch many parts of our company and be the right hand to our founder/CEO. You’ll work with our founders and executive team to ensure proper organizational communication around our vision and strategy and its translation to execution. , You will ensure the smooth running of our organization including interdepartmental communication and overall employee engagement. You will engage at all levels to ensure understanding of our strategic vision and organizational goals. This will be a transformational, career-defining choice for you (and for us!) as Particle Health continues to grow.
Scope of Role
Long term you will work with our Founder/CEO cross functionally, but your initial role will focus on our people and ensuring that Particle is a place that people want to work and flourish
- Serve as a primary point of contact for employees on People Ops related matters, including but not limited to the administration and development of HR policies, benefits, processes, payroll, employee handbook, guidelines, and resources- Update compensation planning, and support payroll and benefits in partnership with our operations team- Maintain HR records, including new hire/termination/pay increase paperwork, etc.
- Own Particle’s employer brand and drive programs and events to attract talent- Manage our recruiting strategy and the relationship with internal and contract recruiters and staffing agencies- Collaborate with marketing team to create digital recruitment tools
- Develop and roll out team building initiatives in collaboration with the executive team- Serve as a resource for employees with questions, concerns, problems and feedback
- Manage biannual performance reviews for the entire team- Manage progressive discipline and performance improvement plans- Help craft our growing org chart, hiring priorities, roles and responsibilities- Develop career pathways and clarity around individual growth at Particle Manage the development of training programs for employees- Manage the development of Manager training to ensure the best employee experience
- Manage and direct efforts of office administration staff to ensure smooth internal operations and maintenance of the workspace- Help run team meetings, create materials, decks, slides and presentations - Develop better interdepartmental communication strategies and execute on operational process improvements- Work closely with with our COO to manage project tracking, timelines and deadlines
- As organizational needs and the external environment continue to shift, constantly evaluate and recommend new programs to evolve the function and offer a best in class employee experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in an operations role supporting organizational leadership Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.- A strong history of completing projects on time and within budget Demonstrated ability to work through problems cross functionality and collaborate on solutions- Experience and comfort in a highly technical environment or company.- Demonstrated experience synthesizing cross functional organizational needs to determine gaps in organizational competencies Ability to generate a strategic plan, communicate it, present it visually, and track it to completion.- Startup operational experience, strategy consulting experience preferred- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a distributed team and work with employees at all levels of responsibility and experience- Excitement to work in a fast moving, early stage startup.- Desire to work in a mission driven environment
- Background in Healthcare Technology
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. Any person who meets the minimum qualifications for an open role, and embodies the Particle Health core values, will be considered.