Pawp is on a mission to make the future of pet care more accessible and affordable. Pawp offers a 24/7 digital clinic allowing pet parents to have unlimited, appointment-free chats with licensed vets, and a financial safety net for emergency vet bills. Pawp provides the tools pet parents need to keep their pets healthy, happy, and free of economic strain. Pawp was founded by the same team who built, scaled and sold Paribus to Capital One and Clarity Money to Goldman Sachs.
About the Role
Pawp is looking for a right-hand, thought-partner to our CEO, Marc Atiyeh. This opportunity is based in Brooklyn and is an all encompassing position that supports the organic growth of the company as we continue to scale. You will work on exciting projects, solve challenging problems, and have a direct impact to Pawp’s trajectory.
The right candidate will be local. You will have a strategic mind, combined with a can-do attitude. You are someone who is high-trajectory in your career, you have strong judgement and demonstrated critical thinking. You enjoy pushing things forward, rolling up your sleeves to support the ever changing needs of the business, and learning various aspects of the business. Most importantly, you will be coming onboard during an extremely exciting time and will be able to have a massive impact!
What You'll Do
- Serve as an advisor and proxy for Marc. You will assist Marc in thinking through Pawp’s big picture vision and how we can execute on the day-to-day objectives and set forth seamless business operations.
- You will brief and prep Marc for meetings, presentations, engagements, and add input into key decisions. When needed, serve as the POC for communication between Pawp’s investors, C-team, and internal and external teams.
- Support Marc with scheduling and overall calendar management. You will help to organize office layout when necessary, keep up with office supply, and welcome visitors until this role evolves.
- You will own people operations by supporting employees on a day-to-day basis and answer questions about benefits and company policies. You will also onboard new employees and ensure they have access to the necessary resources and tech.
What You'll Need
- You will have 3+ years of experience in a similar business or executive management role supporting and working with C-level executives at a rising company (preferably tech), management consulting, or an investment bank.
- Outstanding communication skills that can support executive-level comms like leading board- and/or public investor-level messaging.
- Have project management skills and can demonstrate a strong track record of execution and driving things forward.
- A good attitude - ability to roll up sleeves and grow with the company.
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in startups
- Experience in the pet/wellness/healthcare space