Lucky Lincoln Gaming is hiring a highly motivated Chief of Staff that will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and operational special project activities that will assist the CEO in their everyday business needs. The Chief of Staff will be involved in setting and communicating operational and strategic priorities from the CEO, tracking and reporting on progress to key stakeholders while holding various departments accountable. This position could be based at the Chicago corporate office, the CEO’s residence, or occupying him on various business/personal travel serving as a trusted liaison for the CEO. This individual should feel comfortable managing ad hoc projects, implementing new business strategies, coordinating calendar appointments, managing communications, and planning company events, as well as various other responsibilities.
As a Chief of Staff, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and execute on special projects as designated by the CEO.
- Provide a strategic point of view and recommendations to leadership team.
- Act as main liaison between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders.
- Identify and implement tools and systems as needed to drive greater structure to scale the business.
- Set agendas and keep contents of meetings focused while holding departments accountable.
- Project a positive and professional image, supporting Lucky Lincoln and CEO.
- Attend personal and business meetings, take meeting minutes, and assign action items and follow up items.
- Prepare all necessary reports, materials, and presentations for meetings.
- Reconcile and maintain expense records, statements, and invoices.
- Collaborate with the executive team and department heads as needed.
The Chief of Staff is well-suited for you if you possess:
- Well organized with an eye for details, and excellent time management skills.
- Proven follow through skills.
- Able to multi-task, managing multiple projects/events at one time with a variety of tasks.
- Assertive but diplomatic.
- Highly flexible as project time frame may change.
- Well-spoken with excellent communication and people skills.
- Sound business judgment and discretion.
- Ability to recognize and prioritize projects with exceptional sense of urgency.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where flexibility, reliability and resourcefulness are key competencies needed for success
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, hospitality, communications, management or relative field preferred; Equivalent experience without a degree also considered.
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience in an administrative, project management or executive role.
- Exceptional track record of coordinating business/personal schedules, time management and personal relationships.
Why Join Lucky Lincoln Gaming:
Are you interested in working for the 5th Largest terminal operator in Illinois? If so, check out the opportunities Lucky Lincoln Gaming offers!
Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC is a licensed Video Gaming Terminal Operator in Illinois. We provide exceptional service to our clients and customers. Our expertise and experience have enabled us to become a successful company ranking in the top Terminal Operators in Illinois in terms of average profit per location for operators in excess of 100 locations.
As Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC continues to grow, we will be building out the infrastructure for several other entities in different industries including, Lucky Bet sport wagering, Midwest Property Management, and the new Cannabis company Cloud 9 dispensaries and Highland Flour cultivation centers.
We’re disrupting the industry with innovation! We are pioneers and innovators of our industry. We have swag. We have pride. We own our responsibilities and wake up every morning ready to be better than we were the day before. This is an adventure that has no limits. Why not jump on board?
People are the most important ingredient at Lucky Lincoln Gaming. Each team member makes an impact on our business and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.