Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Productive Data Commercial Solutions, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
PDS is hiring a Chief of Staff for our great Banking client
Remote position in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones (California, Arizona, Utah)
- Ability to think and act creatively, championing and promoting new ideas that contribute to the aims of the organization and the department.
- At least 10 years working with Information Technology teams.
- Broad business experience driving execution and adoption of key strategic programs across large teams
- Ability to work in a flexible manner in line with the organization’s corporate objectives and role and to be willing to undertake other duties as reasonably requested.
- Executive level deck building, presentation skills and experience.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Experience working in Financial services industry.
- Experience working in regulated, public companies.
- Energetic and upbeat “can do” attitude
- Ability to navigate and address conflict.
- Trusted professional that can work through people related issues.
- Proven ability to develop and lead the implementation of communication, strategy, policy and operational plans, to a successful outcome, across a medium or large organization with dispersed management, preferably in the public and/or not for-profit sectors.
- Knowledge of traditional and online internal communication tools, with particular emphasis on embedding use of a range of online tools including intranet and collaborative working software. Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills, including a track record developing credibility with and supporting senior managers on the effective internal communication of major decisions and emerging strategic issues.
- A track record in leading and delivering complex largescale projects and partnerships, often managing a range of internal and external stakeholders. - A track record in managing, motivating and engaging staff successfully.
- Effective financial management and budget interpretation skills.
- Strong financial analysis and budget planning and management experience and skills
- A good understanding of the current diversity agenda and its relationship to internal communications.
- provided by Dice