Presto is a market leader in restaurant labor productivity, overlaying next-generation digital solutions onto the physical world. Its enterprise-grade touch, vision, and voice technologies help hospitality businesses thrive while delighting guests. Presto’s solutions are designed to enable restaurants to do more with less by increasing their guest-to-staff ratios, improving speed and quality of service, identifying bottlenecks, and offering guests a superior experience. These solutions include:
● Voice: Guests and staff can place orders in a natural conversational style via automated speech recognition with over 94% accuracy, even in noisy environments.
● Vision: Using just a few cameras, restaurants can measure throughput and order accuracy, identify issues, and implement real-time solutions.
● Touch: Custom designed for both drive-thru and dine-in applications, the same tablet can be deployed as a pay-at-table, staff handheld, kiosk, or drive-thru line buster—offering wide front-of-house flexibility.
As the Chief of Staff, you are a strategic thinker and operational doer who will solely concentrate on the most meaningful organizational focus areas at a fast-growing technology innovator. You will report to the CEO, be a key member of the executive leadership of Presto and be a collaborative partner across all functional areas of the business. The Chief of Staff role is a strategic one as you will be both a thought partner to the CEO and, at times, a delegate on his behalf. Your remit will include exciting and varied challenges across our global footprint, and you will be measured by your ability to increase leverage and velocity for the CEO and the entire executive team.
- Work directly with the CEO to assist in setting the strategic direction and operational priorities of the Company and Executive team.
- Partner with the Executive team to drive strategic planning and execution workstreams.
- Drive cross-functional projects, including measuring progress and driving to successful outcomes.
- Manage weekly executive staff meetings, including, but not limited to, setting the agenda, providing insights and analysis to inform strategic conversations, and tracking follow-through to increase accountability.
- Lead or partner on special projects driven by the CEO across all operational areas of the business, including M&A.
- Drive content creation and agendas for key internal and external purposes (investor presentations, Board materials, key client meetings, internal all-hands, executive off-sites, and the like).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience at a top tier management consulting or investment banking firm OR 3-5 years of experience working at a high-growth tech company.
- High EQ with significant experience and comfort partnering with and influencing all levels of the organization.
- Team-first professional with a passion for driving both strategic outcomes and operational accountability and improvement.
- Self-starter with a high desire to learn and grow
With over 250,000 systems shipped, we are one of the largest labor automation technology providers in the industry. Founded at M.I.T. in 2008, Presto is headquartered in Silicon Valley, Calif. with customers including many of the top 20 restaurant chains in the U.S.
We welcome you to visit our investor page to learn more about Presto’s recent announcement to be Publicly Listed Through a Merger with Ventoux CCM Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: VTAQ)https://presto.com/public-listing-merger/