ou will have a diverse role in helping to manage all facets of the CEO’s priorities for Air Protein and Kiverdi’s business initiatives. You will gain a unique perspective across both company’s functional areas, including exposure to upscaling the organization that supporting commercialization efforts to get products directly to consumers. Additionally, you will coordinate internal operations and spearhead special projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the CEO with fundraising, business development, team management and board / investor management.
- Manage new and ongoing priorities for both Air Protein and Kiverdi, such as corporate calendars. Review and synthesize metrics that support corporate goals and deliverables to ensure projects are moving forward as scheduled.
- Prepare agendas, take meeting notes, assign action items and manage Objectives and Key Results (OKR) to ensure all team members and leaders are working together in one unified direction.
- Work on special projects based on current or future business needs that support the growth trajectory, or to fill gaps in the organization during rapid expansion to ensure work gets done.
- Develop internal communication strategies, including the coordination efforts for team and “all hands” meetings.
- Design or enhance tools and resources that improve systems or processes that streamline work productivity.
- Create internal operational procedures on “How We Operate”, such as templates and checklists to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Build decision-making frameworks to drive alignment with key stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcome in a timely manner.