We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members we are now +250 and committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 6'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to keep on scaling.
The mission of the Chief of Staff is to support the CEO and Leadership team in their efforts to craft and execute winning strategies successfully.
The CoS ensures that our strategies translate into plans/objectives, which are easily understood and owned by every member of the company. S/He monitors and reports progress, and proactively works on involving necessary parties to mitigate risks, remove blockers and boost enablers.
- Translate strategy into operational excellence ensuring strong operating systems, relevant company rituals and communication flow to align the whole team.
- Master the OKR process at Amenitiz. You will articulate our strategies into objectives and key results with the Leadership team, and foster the processes which bring bottom up initiatives to positively impact our mission.
- Facilitate the Leadership team rituals. From Weekly business reviews to Leadership offsites, you will be in charge of setting the agenda, defining follow up actions and maximizing the ROI of those meetings.
- You will closely collaborate with the CEO to craft compelling presentations and manage his agenda in the most efficient way possible, while also attending meetings on his behalf.
- You will be a facilitator for key projects which involve more than one company function, ensuring alignment, meeting deadlines and proper reporting.
- Proven track record in either Consulting or Strategy/Leadership roles in a scaling software company (Ideally SaaS B2B).
- Strategic stakeholder and strong negotiator.
- You can think strategically, always having the big picture in mind and partnering with Leaders to execute effective ways of growing the business.
- You are able to foster productive relationships, negotiate effectively and act as a mediator when needed.
- Fast executor and well organized.
- You excel at taking a big idea and breaking it down into actionable projects, plans, and tasks to execute on. You have great prioritization and focusing skills with attention to detail.
- You value speed as a key component for success and are able to adapt fast and deliver on time.
- Excellent communicator. Always have every team member in mind.
- Able to create accurate and relevant reports
- Able to create compelling presentations for a variety of audiences
- Able to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely
- Able to adapt to communicate well with different personality types
- Un-ending curiosity and being a doer
- You love to get your hands dirty and dig into complex operational problems. you’re always curious as to why we do things the way we do them and how they could be done faster/better
- This role has extremely high impact, reports directly to the CEO.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- It’s a key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- International environment (25+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en
We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners grow and manage their vacation properties by making attracting guests, managing bookings, and crafting exceptional experiences simple and easy. We invite you to be part of our growing community and help us redefine the future of online hospitality together.