Chief of Staff
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest-growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company serving the private pay aesthetic medical industry in segments such as dermatology, med spa, plastic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient, and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team of executives from Silicon Valley, digital marketing, fintech, and Fortune 100 technology firms. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices that integrates practice management tools, electronic medical records, accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, and lead generation in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Mexico, Australia, and the UK with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize the inside of private healthcare practices. We are a company that thrives on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. When you join BFX, you will be collaborating with a diversified and talented group of individuals and dynamic leaders while sharing in attractive compensation, benefits, and stock option programs. We foster a culture of teamwork and continuous learning with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Role in a Nutshell
The Chief of Staff will support the Chief Executive Officer. As the CEO’s trusted advisor, this strategic thinker has deep operational experience and will partner with our executive leadership team in executing on key focus areas for the business. The Chief of Staff is a critical leadership role responsible for working closely with the CEO to drive key strategic initiatives, facilitate effective communication and collaboration across departments, and ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the executive office. The Chief of Staff will be responsible for directly supporting the CEO in corporate strategy, planning, management, metrics, and other operations to deliver the mission of BoomerangFX. The successful candidate will be an influential thought partner and collaborator who can help drive the business forward, while also possessing a strong operational mindset and a proven track record of successful project management and execution.
Scope of Duties
- Collaborate with executive team members to ensure execution of agreed goals and initiatives.
- Monitor daily operations throughout organization and address potential issues if/when they arise.
- Prepare and manage internal and external communications on behalf of CEO to drive key messages and narratives established by the CEO.
- Ensure key stakeholder management for the CEO including proactive management of key relationships both internally and externally (employees, executives, the Board, analysts, customers, industry organizations, and related)
- Develop productive meeting agendas and lead relevant meetings.
- Identify pain points throughout the organization and optimize organizational processes and procedures to improve efficiencies across teams.
- Represent company as required, including at industry events and conferences.
- Support the CEO in preparation for corporate meetings, board meetings and meetings with key external stakeholders, including customers, policy makers, strategic partners, and financiers.
- Proactively address business needs that require immediate attention.
- Partner with the CEO and other senior leaders to develop and drive key strategic initiatives that support the long-term growth and success of the business.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration and communication, ensuring successful execution of key projects and initiatives.
- Develop and manage operational processes and systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the executive office and broader organization.
- Provide expert analysis, insights, and recommendations on a wide range of business topics, including market trends, competitive threats, and emerging opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver reports, presentations, and other materials to support the CEO and other executives in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Manage the executive office, including scheduling, communications, and other administrative tasks.
- Manage and coordinate the work of other staff members as required.
What you Offer
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent job experience
• 10+ years professional experience in strategy or operations role or 3+ years as a Chief of Staff
• Demonstrated ability in building successful teams
• Extensive experience advising and coaching top executives on strategic, organizational, and communications matters
• Ability to think globally, strategically and creatively
•Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization.
•Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the ability to quickly assess complex situations and develop practical solutions.
•Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time and on budget.
•Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on innovation and continuous improvement.
Most importantly, you share our values...
· You roll up your sleeves
· You are agile
· You are resilient
· You never stop learning
· You want to be part of a global success story
· Dental care
· Extended health care
· Bonus Pay
· Company events (Social hours, free lunch, team events)
· On-site parking