Influx is seeking to hire an experienced Chief of Staff to join our team. As the Chief of Staff, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the CEO in driving the organization's success and achieving its goals. You will be able to work closely with the executive team, providing critical insights, and fostering collaboration across departments.
This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in a dynamic and growing organization. You will report directly to the CEO.
Influx is a fast-growing startup offering a scalable, elastic, turnkey customer support solution for tech companies and e-Commerce brands.
This is a work-from-home opportunity with occasional team meet-ups and other local events with other employees nearby!
What We Are Looking For:
- 6+ years of experience managing complex and high-level projects involving diverse stakeholders, from initiation to completion.
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels, including C-level executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills in English.
- Strong systemizer traits.
- High level of integrity, discretion, and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Passionate about information gathering, problem analysis, extracting insights, and solving problems.
- A natural affinity for building professional relationships and understanding others’ perspectives.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to clarify, debate, influence, and persuade at all levels.
- Formulate plans to address challenges, implement developments, and effectively communicate and gain buy-in from various departments.
- Conduct thorough research, data analysis, and market assessments to identify opportunities and risks, supporting informed decision-making processes.
- Lead and manage critical projects, ensuring their successful execution and timely completion.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, bottlenecks, and areas for improvement, proposing and implementing innovative solutions.
- Foster interdepartmental coordination and collaboration by working closely with cross-functional teams.
What We Offer
- The thrills and challenges of being on the executive team of a high-growth startup.
- Work from home.
- A high-performance environment at work that supports a life outside of work.
- A set of international clients with high standards of excellence.
- An international team.
- A growing company and industry. You will grow with us!
Our 24/7 on-demand support service guarantees response times and coverage. We can troubleshoot and solve customer problems in under one hour, every hour of the week.
Our head office is in Melbourne, Australia, and we have around 1000+ staff located around the globe. Our website is influx.com!