Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 500,000 cases worth billions. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
As Mighty’s Chief of Staff, you’ll play a key role in orchestrating and driving Mighty’s next phase of growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll work closely with Mighty’s leadership team to define and execute key strategic initiatives to drive the business forward and realize Mighty’s mission of getting plaintiffs a better deal from the justice system. You’ll need to synthesize disparate information from across the organization, drive to clarity in ambiguous situations, and create organizational frameworks and processes to enable efficient execution. This role will be based in our NYC office.
What you'll do:
- Working closely with the CEO on all critical issues facing Mighty
- Solving hard problems that aren’t otherwise owned by functional leaders
- Leading planning processes across the company to set, align, and track company goals.
- Help define and hire the roles that Mighty needs to enable its next phase of growth
- Preparing presentation material for management and board meetings
- Project-manage, report on, and drive cross-team initiatives
- Orchestrating company-wide communication
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have 3-4 years investment banking, management consulting, or corporate strategy experience or 3-4 years in a highly cross-functional role at a high-growth startup, preferably in legal tech, fintech, or vertical SaaS
- Are a strong communicator, both written and oral
- Are highly organized with a bias for action and strong sense of ownership / accountability
- Have a strong sense of curiosity to understand and contribute to a company that’s restructuring an entire industry
- Are enthusiastic about systematically and analytically breaking down complex problems into actionable recommendations
- Are comfortable working across organizations, from the C-suite to the most junior employees, and from engineers to sales teams
- Are egoless and willing to sweep the floors
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Flexible paid time off - take time when you need it
- Learning and Development opportunities
- And more!