Chief of Staff for Financial Services Firm
New York, New York
Our client, an established and successful Financial Services firm, is seeking an experienced Chief of Staff to serve as the right hand to the CEO as well as manage and lead a team of assistants. The COS will be responsible for streamlining the CEO’s personal and business life as well as act as the gatekeeper. This is a great opportunity to support a fast-paced entrepreneur.
- 5 years+ of prior experience as a high-level EA or COS supporting a fast-paced executive.
- Must have prior experience overseeing other assistants.
- Proactivity and keen emotional intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Overseeing administrative staff
- Project management
- Heavy calendar management, including scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements
- Ad hoc projects
Compensation: $120k/year DOE