Salary: £100-130K, plus bonus
Location: London, hybrid working
- Finatal are supporting a leading health-tech business, backed by of the UK’s best regarded Private Equity houses. They’re seeking a Chief of Staff to devise and execute their organic growth strategy.
- As the Chief of Staff, you will be the right hand to their CEO, guiding them on the establishment and execution of the businesses’ organic growth strategy.
- You will support the CEO in delivering a range of key projects and initiatives.
- You be responsible for maximising value creation.
- You will implement their go-to-market strategy, track customer lifecycles and consider the best way to boost customer retention.
- There is an operational arm to the role, and you will develop data and KPIS, as well as implement systems and controls across the business.
- You will need to present all strategic and operational projects to senior executives across the business, meeting them regularly to establish how to optimise growth.
- The business is acquisitive, and you will assist their M&A Director and consider how to best integrate acquired businesses to maximise value creation.
- You must have extensive experience leading strategic projects in mid-market businesses.
- Private equity experience is preferred but not necessary.
- You should be entirely comfortable presenting complex ideas to an executive audience.
- Ideal candidates will be incredibly driven, assertive and able to coordinate a large team.