Are you passionate about strategic planning, people/culture, and fresh coffee?
Chamberlain Coffee is a rapidly growing coffee business based in Los Angeles. Chamberlain Coffee is founded by renowned YouTuber Emma Chamberlain and is focused on delivering high-quality coffee with a focus on sustainability. All coffee products are roasted at our local facility in California and are certified organic.
Chamberlain Coffee is a young and dynamic company with a team of employees that has vast experience within e-commerce, retail, and building consumer goods companies. As part of our growth, we are seeking an fun, ambitious Chief of Staff with excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to drive initiatives with minimal structure. This role will report directly to the CEO.
This is a Los Angeles-based position with 2-4 days in office per week. Up to 25% travel may be expected.
This position is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast-growing company. You will be working closely with the CEO as well as the rest of our growing team and contributing with highly analytical, strategic, and creative thinking. As a Chief of staff you will be:
- Quarterbacking special cross-functional projects (e.g., product launches);
- Leading the strategic planning and forecasting processes
- Conducting financial modeling;
- Managing all people and culture-related issues;
- Liaising with our board and select partners
Furthermore, you will be working in a highly dynamic environment, thus your position will include a broad range of responsibilities and provides an excellent platform for personal development.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- 2-5 years experience (preferably within consulting, corporate strategy, marketing, or as a Chief of Staff);
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Highly analytical, strategic, and creative thinking with strong business acumen and modeling skills;
- Ability to drive initiatives with minimal structure
If this sounds like a match and you want to further develop a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you. We are offering competitive compensation.