Chief of staff
Since 1978 our Group has continued to provide end to end innovative and efficient solutions to customers, encompassing a complete range of shipping, land, air and logistics solutions.Today, we are reaffirming our values by continuing our growth through the newly created CMA CGM AIR CARGO division.This new activity enables us to offer a comprehensive range of services, thus reenforcing our strategic position with our global customers.
Already equipped with a fleet of 6x long-haul aircraft (4x A330-200F and 2x B777F), CMA CGM AIR CARGO is on an ambitious mission to continue to grow its current fleet with the acquisition of new freighters.CMA CGM AIR CARGO has already confirmed orders for 4x Airbus A350 freighters and will become the world’s first airline to launch and operate this state of the art cargo aircraft.
THE ROLE :
The Chief of Staff of an Executive member at CMA CGM is a fantastic opportunity to get exposure to international and challenging projects across the company.
CMA CGM is growing internationally at a very rapid pace and diversifying its activities to cover the whole spectrum of transport and logistics. In this regard, CMA CGM launched its own cargo airline in spring 2021 with CMA CGM Air Cargo. Our airline is a leader in Europe and now partners with Air France KLM to offer more than 300 destinations worldwide to our customers.
Our CEO of the air cargo division – reporting directly to Rodolphe Saadé - therefore needs highly organized, adaptable, and bright Chief of Staff to handle and support him to support the ambitious growth of our airline.
You’ll need to be ready to wear many hats and get involved on a wide variety of operational and strategic projects, in coordination with all the teams of the airline and in close cooperation with the CMA CGM Group.
The role is a great stepping stone within the firm for ambitious individuals who want to grow further in various locations worldwide !
• You’ll organise and gather information from various stakeholders across the airline and the Group to ensure an accurate and clear reporting, along with recommendations when needed ;
• You’ll participate in strategic and operational initiatives by leading them and reporting results back ;
• You’ll ensure strategic anticipation and execute the business vision ;
• You’ll be specifically in charge of communication, CSR and innovation in coordination with the dedicated teams of the Group ;
• You’ll organise a calendar and keep track of several projects at the same time ;
• You’ll keep up with industry trends to be able to navigate and understand various conversations with ease.
PROFIL ET QUALIFICATION
• Top academics (business /political sciences/ engineering school) is a must have ;
• Minimum of 5 years experience within an international and challenging environment, ideally dealing with strategic projects and operational tasks ;
• International mindset and exposure ;
• A real problem solver and troubleshooter ;
• Extremelly organised ;
• An excellent communicator with the ability to work at all level of the organization ;
• Highly adaptable and flexible through shifting priorities ;
• English and French must be impeccable ;
• Willing to learn and grow within the firm.