Chief of Staff
We are looking for a motivated and proactive individual to join Hubject as Chief of Staff (all genders). From Day 1, you will have an immediate impact on our productivity by streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives to the organisation. The ideal candidate will have proven success in a business management role, with a special focus on interdepartmental collaboration. You will be working closely with our C-level, gaining exposure to all corners of a growing organization.
We develop ideas and deliver solutions for the eMobility market
We are working on the most important growth topics
We are a international team of very motivated eMobility enthusiasts
We have over 30 benefits different categories:
- Food & drinks (food subsidy on the Euref-Campus restaurants)
- Mobility (BVG subsidy)
- Health & sports (Urban sports membership M)
- Equipment (Laptop etc)
- Learning and development (training budget yearly)
- Hubject Lifestyle (Voiio membership)
- Family-friendly environment (flex working time)
- Work closely with the management team and streamline their planning and structuring processes:
- OKR and KPI management, as well as set up of workshops and offsites.
- Implement and run a project management approach in the company – create transparency on progress of projects and address bottlenecks.
- Improve current processes and optimize organizational procedures for efficiency and productivity – drive this across all functions in the company.
- Own internal communication in the company and organize it with the relevant stakeholders. Support C-level in various strategic initiatives.
We invite candidates with a diverse range of experiences and skills to apply, including but not limited to:
- Background: 5 or more years of experience in business management or cross functional roles
- Can-do mentality: constructive mindset, looking at moving things forward and coming up with solutions
- Proactive mindset: you take ownership of tasks, communicate proactively, are eager to improve things and are happy to bring your own ideas to the mix.
- Communication & Stakeholder skills: excellent written and verbal communication skills in an intercultural environment; ability to connect with stakeholders at all levels.
- Process orientation: experienced with process design and implementation across organizations.
- Analytical thinking: identifies improvements, presents data-based arguments, and takes ownership to propose solutions.
- Flexible mindset: ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and easily adjust to changes of directions.
The company language is English (must have)
German is a plus
In the office you can also hear and speak among others:
Spanish, Romanian, Hindi, Polish, Mandarin, Persian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic... and ironic and sometimes sarcastic :)
- Preferably onsite in Berlin
2 days per week at the office, 3 days remote
EUREF Campus in Schöneberg in Berlin - Europe's hotspot for green technology and eMobility
- Remote possible
Hubject is the market and innovation leader in the eMobility sector. Together with our team, we develop ideas and deliver solutions for the eMobility market. This will become the most important growth topic worldwide in the coming years.
Our vision becomes our mission: We accelerate the EV ecosystem towards a sustainable mobility future.
At Hubject, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
More About Us
Hubject simplifies the charging of electric vehicles. Through its eRoaming platform, called intercharge, the eMobility specialist connects Charge Point Operators or CPOs and eMobility Service Providers or EMPs, thus providing standardized access to charging infrastructure regardless of any network.
With over 400,000 connected charging points and more than 2000 B2B partners across 52 countries and four continents, Hubject has established the world’s largest cross-provider charging network for electric vehicles by connecting CPO networks. In addition, Hubject is a trusted consulting partner in the eMobility market, advising automotive manufacturers, charging providers, and other EV-related businesses looking to launch eMobility services or implement Plug&Charge using ISO 15118. In essence, Hubject promotes eMobility and its advancement worldwide.
Founded in 2012, Hubject is a joint venture of the BMW Group, Bosch, EnBW, Enel X, Mercedes-Benz, E.on, Siemens, and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarters is located in Berlin, with subsidiaries in Los Angeles and Shanghai.