The Hire Standard
Chief of Staff
We are seeking an all-star Chief of Staff to support the CEO of a successful tech firm at their private family office. This office is located in the beautiful Park City , Utah, and will require you to come on-site as needed.
You will effectively become the CEO of the family’s Estate, leading and organizing regular maintenance, project management, and one-off support, as needed. The family has two young children and is generally busy with work and taking care of the kids. They need a strong management partner who can take on all household responsibilities independently delivering organizational and creative outcomes.
If You Love Providing White Glove Service And Are Ready To Kick Up Your Career To The Next Level, Then Keep Reading
As their Chief Staff, you will liaise with the household staff and Executive Business Partner team to ensure the CEO is where they need to be when they need to be, while the family is well taken care of.
- Maintain central family calendar sharing all family activities, service provider activities, and major changes at homes
- Regularly review work of all service providers and home staff to ensure expectations are being met and that costs are within budget across the Estate
- Supervision of other household staff, such as housekeepers, gardeners, nannies
- Review monthly accounting statements with accountants to maintain budget vs actuals across all properties
- Proactively coordinate travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
- Assist with construction and renovation projects, ensuring that the project is executed in accordance with designs, budgets, and schedules; take appropriate action to minimize the impact of deviations.
- Handle incoming & outgoing communications with discretion, confidentiality, and urgency and poise. Executive presence and diplomacy are of utmost importance and knowing what type of approach each situation requires is paramount.
You’re hyper-efficient, trustworthy, proactive, and a pro at bringing clarity to complex situations. You strive for excellence and have the organic ability to anticipate the needs of your executive, you know what questions to ask to get the necessary information to pursue your goals. On top of these characteristics, you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 5+ Years Experience as a Chief of Staff to UHNW
- Exceptional communication skills with team members, customers, candidates, investors, etc.
- Very high-quality written English
- High attention to detail
PERKS AND BENEFITS
This role is on-site with a base salary of $110-125K per year AND you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package spanning health insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, family planning benefits, commuter benefits program, etc.
So What’s Next
You likely won’t have read this far unless you’re looking for work, but isn’t it great when that work also seems to be looking for you? Apply now, everyone will get a response.