Chief of Staff
We started Amenitiz to make technology accessible to independent hoteliers all over the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
Sounds fantastic, so are you ready for a new challenge?
About The Role
As our Chief of Staff, you will be a vital part of our growing company. You will partner closely with our CEO and Leadership team to facilitate their rituals, own our OKR process, translate strategy into operational excellence and be the master of ad hoc cross team projects.
As our Chief of Staff your mission will be to support the CEO and Leadership team in their efforts to craft and execute winning strategies successfully. You will ensure that our strategies translate into actionable plans/objectives, which are easily understood and owned by every member of Amenitiz. You will monitor and report progress and proactively work on involving necessary parties to mitigate risks, remove blockers, boost enablers and ultimately deliver results.
- Proven track record in either Consulting or Strategy/Leadership roles in a scaling software company (Ideally SaaS B2B).
- Strategic stakeholder and strong negotiator
- You can think strategically, always having the big picture in mind and partnering with Leaders to execute effective ways of growing the business.
- You are able to foster productive relationships, negotiate effectively and act as a mediator when needed.
- Fast executor and well-organized
- You excel at taking a big idea and breaking it down into actionable projects, plans, and tasks to execute on. You have great prioritization and focusing skills with attention to detail.
- You value speed as a key component for success and are able to adapt fast and deliver on time.
- Excellent communicator
- Able to create accurate and relevant reports
- Able to create compelling presentations for a variety of audiences
- Able to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely
- Able to adapt to communicate well with different personality types
- Un-ending curiosity and being a doer
- You love to get your hands dirty and dig into complex operational problems. you’re always curious as to why we do things the way we do them and how they could be done faster/better
Some of our favorite perks include…
- Extensive medical, and wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally.
- We provide Stock Options that ensure you have ownership in our success
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop
- We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops
- Forget about waiting till the end of the month to get paid. Access your salary any day you want!
- Flexible remuneration: enjoy saving on restaurants, kindergarten, transport, and training
- Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (26+ nationalities)
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to the WIRED
- Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy ANY book you want, while also having a deep library with amazing knowledge to trigger your growth
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en.
With backing from investors such as Eight Roads, Point 9, Chalfen Ventures, Backed & Otium Capital, and having raised a $30M series A, we’re scaling our 7.000 hotelier portfolio, going deep on each of our five main markets, and more than anything, having a ton of fun, creating impact, and learnings along the way.
We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners grow and manage their vacation properties by making attracting guests, managing bookings, and crafting exceptional experiences simple and easy. We invite you to be part of our growing community and help us redefine the future of online hospitality together.