Please note this role is hybrid, but we're only seeking for candidates based in the New York Metro area.
Bubble is the first modern, affordable, science-backed skincare line formulated to clean, balance and hydrate young skin. Bubble provides high quality products, made with top-of-the-line ingredients—with everything being vegan, cruelty-free and non-toxic—all for under $20. When we launched in November 2020, we set out on a mission to democratize the skincare industry and the journey is just getting started.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Lead the new hires process, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
Develop overall annual marketing timelines: should include all holidays and external events, launch campaigns, retail and biz-dev initiatives. Ensure that each event will have it’s own task list with relevant stakeholders from the company (PR, influencers, paid ads, creative, copy, production, celebrities, development, video editing etc.).
- Develop task lists for each campaign and initiative (medium-large ones).
- Develop timelines and deadlines with the supply chain team for new product launches, which should include all creative and marketing initiatives.
- Review and follow up on timelines and deadlines on a daily basis to ensure that all team members are meeting their goals and deadlines.
- Ensure the execution of a messaging calendar. Follow up to ensure all team members are following the planned messaging calendar.
- Align the retention team with full team initiatives.
- Align PR with brand initiatives.
- Ensure constant communication between retention, paid ads, social, influencers and the creative team and one voice across all platforms.