Kongregate brings fun to the world!
As a leading blockchain game developer and architect of gaming portal Kongregate.com, we are a community of creators driven to share our passion with the world. Our mobile games--Animation Throwdown, Bit Heroes, and surviv.io-- have been downloaded hundreds of millions of times!
Today we’re pouring our community-driven spirit into exploring the future of gaming and are diving headfirst into web3 technology. We’re fearlessly exploring what’s currently possible and what could be the future of the gaming industry. Our Blockchain team is moving a million miles a minute to lead the way into this exciting new world and we want you to join us!
In this key role, you will have the opportunity to support Kongregate’s C-level team members in developing and implementing high level programs, initiatives, and business dealings. As we continue to grow and evolve our presence in the gaming space, the successful incumbent will provide comprehensive strategic management and facilitate the productivity and effectiveness of the leadership team.
- Assist C Level Officers with internal and external communication, decision-making, information management, resource management, and initiative implementation.
- Act as “air traffic controller” for the C-Level officer, reviewing, managing, and briefing the officer on incoming requests and opportunities. Assist with inquiries directed to the Officer, determine priority and the proper course of action
- Proactively make decisions and solve problems — Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution.
- Develop high level presentations and reports for internal organization and external audiences.
- Participate in business development activities and negotiations as needed.
- Operate at a tactical, strategic, and operational level, handling the oversight of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or that fall between departments or leadership areas of responsibility. Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives, facilitate special projects and ensure action items are executed on behalf of the Executive team
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with executive team on special projects.Manage key relationships and build a process to track and nurture key stakeholders, and clients
- Establish and run cadence for leadership meetings
- A get-it-done attitude to ensure the success of the business and the team
- Someone with strong organizational skills, understanding of strategic priorities and the business model
- Understanding of financial models, valuation and investing, cost and benefits analysis
- A nimble innovator, team player, collaborator, and radical decision-maker that possesses a passion for social impact, diversity, and inclusion
- You’re ready to hit the ground running with investor research, including calls and emails, plus following up on warm and inbound leads.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, establish trust and credibility, and act with complete integrity.
- Strong oral and written communicator with ability to influence leaders through logic and data
- A strategic thinker that’ll constantly assess and dissect how to generate revenue for the business
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Possess strong experience with Jira/Confluence and project management.
- Educational background in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Organizational Leadership
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Tokens. As part of the blockchain team you will receive this additional form of compensation.
- Remote workspace fund
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and short term and long term disability insurance
- Ample vacation days, PTO, and Paid Family Leave
- Company wide events, game nights, happy hours and more (all of which are currently virtual)!
- Build awesome games with tier-1 IP holders.
Kongregate is a remote first company! Our goal is to find and hire the best - no matter where you live. We have physical locations in Portland, Chicago, and San Diego if you’d like to work in an office environment when it’s safe to return to offices.
All interviews will be conducted via phone and video calls.
Kongregate is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.